Hacking Will there ever be CFW for those with 4.00 OFWs on PS3?

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 1,757
  • Replies 9
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
I have two PS3s with v4 firmwares and would like to install CFW on them but since 3.55 is still the only way to go, then does it mean there won't be any other way around it at all (w/o downgrading to 3.55)?

Does anyone know if there's still anything in the works?

Thanks.

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Source ?
Or just intuition ? (No problem with that)

Just intuition, but I'm sure the is something behind closed curtains.
There are not many peeps out there who give a damn about the PS3 and I'm pretty sure the Rebug guys have something ready once Sony drops the software support for that platform.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Flashed

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Someone were talking about a 4.XX exploit. The problem is that nobody is interested on PS3 anymore and they prefer to work for PS4

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two PS3s with v4 firmwares and would like to install CFW on them but since 3.55 is still the only way to go, then does it mean there won't be any other way around it at all (w/o downgrading to 3.55)?

Does anyone know if there's still anything in the works?

Thanks.

No, definitely not. 3.41 and 3.55 is only the way. No matter what. You will have to downgrading to 3.55/3.41 or none at all. iCEQB has no proof and he is looking at the magic crystal. I am telling you.. None as far as I seen everywhere in the internet. Out of luck. :(

Burnt Lasagna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anything can happen but honestly, don't hold your breath.
It's been six and half years since the 3.55 exploit got patched. If someone was going to find a new entry point, it would of happened already.

Wait till the PS3 turns 15-20 and has new popularity as a retro system. Then you might see new breakthrough.
Until then, people will cling to the E3 Flasher, even though it's a piece of garbage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs