Hacking Will I get banned if I play online on a pirated game?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i should just do a full reboot of the PSVITA then going to go.henkaku.xyz will install taihenkakuv8 and not Henkakuv7? Weren't they just merged a while back? why call it taihen again?
Simply restart system, load go.henkaku.xyz and it works again. Open molecule and set spoof to 3.63. Don't forget if you have offline installer to use it to make sure the email app install latest version of henkaku

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

That still doesn't solve my question on whether or not i should hold R while booting henkaku for it to reinstall over itself again.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
That still doesn't solve my question on whether or not i should hold R while booting henkaku for it to reinstall over itself again.
Holding R just clears config files, it doesn't completely reset Henkaku. When you run Henkaku, it installs the latest version of the exploit on the web server, so just reboot and install Henkaku as normal, it will give you the latest version.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Holding R just clears config files, it doesn't completely reset Henkaku. When you run Henkaku, it installs the latest version of the exploit on the web server, so just reboot and install Henkaku as normal, it will give you the latest version.

Thanks, you're always useful when it comes to vita stuff Tom!

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hey, i helped..... a bit..... some. I helped.... some. 33% credit i'll take for this complement since i did help.... some. :creep:
You merely quoted your own post, which i hadn't completely understood in the first place... I thought that henkaku only installed one time and afterwards it did a "quick reboot" if you fully power off your vita. Because i remember the download taking a while the first time, but mere seconds upon reboots. And I remember Tom saying something about holding R to solve henkaku related problems. Now i know that it wipes out henkaku related configs.

But thanks to you too, i guess.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You merely quoted your own post, which i hadn't completely understood in the first place... I thought that henkaku only installed one time and afterwards it did a "quick reboot" if you fully power off your vita. Because i remember the download taking a while the first time, but mere seconds upon reboots. And I remember Tom saying something about holding R to solve henkaku related problems. Now i know that it wipes out henkaku related configs.

But thanks to you too, i guess.
The r button simply forces full reinstall of henkaku. If you have henkaku set up properly it will simply just activate. But if anything is missing (for example, molecule, or doesn't detect the latest version of vitashell stored in the server, or anything else) it will reinstall by default. For reasons why you would wanna use r to force install is if you can't access molecule or vitashell due to some user based error such as misuse of plugins.

True story i had been locked out of molecule and vita shell. Do not ever set the plugins to all, some apps won't work, which is what i did, when i dislike having to activate the overclock plugin for each game instead of all games. One reason why i would need to force install, to reset the config data for plugins to regain access.

Unless a problem like that happens, simply reboot and go back to the webpage and activate henkaku again and it will always make sure to use the latest revision. if some reason R9 is released and includes vitashell 1.6X or whatever, it will install into molecule if is hosted in the web server. If that version isn't detected already when loading.

:ninja:

TesseractStorm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
o no, guess I better not play my cart games. They aren't on my PSN download list.

Wouldn't surprise me if carts had a header like 3ds carts do, which is not present in downloaded games or dumped ones. Seems a simple enough precaution given how paranoid Sony was with Vita security

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
In the past, nearly every act of piracy has eventually led to a ban.
...resulting in people (who by definition have the ability to pirate), and not welcome anymore on the official store, using more """backups""" than original games. Good job!

kankuro33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sony has never banned for syncing trophies, only if they know that you're on CFW or using any other hacks while you're online.

kankuro33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So no play online? :(

playing online is risky, there's a 90% chance of getting ban while playing, and you might be lucky, and you don't get ban, i just wanted to let you know that when you play online you are risking yourself and you might lose your account, a lot of people plays online these days on vita, and when it first got hacked, they didn't get ban till now, but who know when sony will ban them, sony has no time to ban people, and they don't forgive whatever you tell them, even if your account was hacked and someone used it on CFW, they won't unban you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol