Wild Guns Reloaded announced as PS4 exclusive

CiQ8awwUgAATuAI.jpg
Natsume has announced on Twitter that they will be making a new Wild Guns game. The company claims it will be a mix of a reboot, remake, and sequel to the original SNES game. More details about the game will be revealed at E3.

:arrow: Source

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
For a moment i thought the title said "Wild Arms", and i was like "Finally after all these years" and then i read guns... sigh

Well, at least Wild Guns is a good game, i guess, pretty fun.

Reactions: hiten and Xzi

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sad news... just because it will possibly drive up the price of the snes carts even further - and it's already 'top tier' in that regard.
Hopefully they'll do such a terrible job of the remake/reboot/sequel that it reflects so badly on the original that the price will drop to something more affordable ;)

mario5555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow.... a lot of complaining about it being PS4 exclusive, what's up with that....???

Think about this for a second.

In Japan, XB1 sold 10 (YES, 10) consoles a few weeks ago. The Wii U is on the way out and hasn't sold big numbers of moves software except for Nintendo exclusives.

So based on those sole facts alone, would you expect to see a JPN developer release this new game on either of those platforms and make there development costs back? Yeah, it's not gonna happen. Sure they could do it to "please" the fans, but that don't pay the bills.

Anyone doubting me, go look at the exclusives coming for both systems and compare that to the PS4 list (I'll wait, go on....) http://gematsu.com/exclusives/xbox-one

See a difference? Yeah, the PS4 has a ton of exclusive games coming out this year compared to the pitiful amount coming to the XB1 and WiiU, wonder no more why this game is a PS4 exclusive and don't complain either, since the proof as to why is right in front of your eyes. ;-)

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Thr sodium iodine infused comments are real.

Microsoft doesn't sell shit in Japan. It's been like that since the dawn of the Xbox first generation.
They felt like it wasn't worth the investment. Luck of the draw I guess.

Hopefully this will make the price drop down finally so collectors can stop using it to measure their e-pens

Last edited by stanleyopar2000,

Bonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Uhhh... it was such a wonderful SNES game! It's fuckin expensiv if you want a (PAL) retail copy in a good shape. PS4 exclusiv - shit! I'am not gonny buy this crappy console just for one title.

Ninja Warriors - The new Generation is also a wonderful Natsume SNES game, that is extremely pricey. Would be gorgeous, if this game also get a remake!

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Damn! I did not expect this! Though, I've been thinking about how it's sad this never got a sequel, 'cause the gameplay was soo good. Wouldn't it have been perfect on a ds or 3ds?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y