Gaming Wild Arms 3 (PS2 Classic) coming to the PS4

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think i own Wild Arms 1 and 2 from a flash sale a long time ago.

Anyways, come on sony, give me Burnout Revenge and I can die happy

Wolfvak

nyaa~
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Anyways, come on sony, give me Burnout Revenge and I can die happy
Takedown would be a better choice, it's more fast paced and still looks beautiful in an original PS2 with RGB cables + a 32' flat screen.
Revenge has that weird motion blur/occlusion thing which makes everything darker. It was awesome back then, but it ddin't age well with newer LED TVs

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Takedown would be a better choice, it's more fast paced and still looks beautiful in an original PS2 with RGB cables + a 32' flat screen.
Revenge has that weird motion blur/occlusion thing which makes everything darker. It was awesome back then, but it ddin't age well with newer LED TVs
I played it on 360 with HDMI cables, it aged pretty well IMO

Wolfvak

nyaa~
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I played it on 360 with HDMI cables, it aged pretty well IMO
The 360 has a higher resolution than the PS2, especially if you're playing with HDMI cables.

Most PS2 games look muddy and unappealing with new tvs, but Takedown doesn't. Most of its environments are in daytime (except a few which are right before noon), and that helps a lot. Besides, it's completely 60fps. Not invoking the good old 60fps vs 30fps discussion here, but in these kind of games they make a difference.
Revenge is much slower, and all vehicles feel heavier somehow, more unwieldy to drive, which ruins the experience for me. It's all about finishing first, or taking down as many as you can with you, and Revenge doesn't have a nice fast-paced feel to it (talking about PS2 version, not X360)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Coming.