Homebrew Wiiware and VC games wad files how to play?

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Latest EU Pal firmware for my wii installed.
Using latest homebrew channel and Usbloader GX.
I use only usb drive no sd card...
Installed with yet another wad manager, (also have MMM mod manager + wad manager)

Got all my games of USA release.
Installed Mario kart 64 wad, it was placed on my system menu. Tried to ran it said this channel cannot be used....

What did I do wrong?
Also is there a way to run wads directly without install?
Btw does wiiflow work with usb only? Eversince I moved everything to my USb drive, wiiflow won't start.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mario Kart 64 wad won't work as that's the USA version... there's a number of things you can do to remedy this, including making the console region free of sorts, or make the wad region free... been that long since I messed with anything like that though I can't remember :lol:
Better still, you can also create an emunand (Wiiflow or usbloadergx will even create one for you) then install the wads to that - the emunand is located on your usb hard drive. Refer to the FAQs regarding emunand.
Wiiflow will only read from where you tell it to.... go into the wiiflow.ini, search for 'sd' and replace to 'usb1'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended