Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TFW a thread about a game being leaked early is not only still alive, but EXPLODING after the official release date :blink::wtf::wacko:

Lion Sora

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
meettomy.site
XP
Country
Croatia
Guys, I got the leacked version of the game and is it possible to update the game through wii u usb helper?
also
grab the savefile from the eur version, back it up. delete the eur version completely, play the usa version, make a new game. grab the savegame from usa, place the eur save file in the usa folder. and put it back again
How exactly do I grab the savefile from the eur version?

Last edited by Lion Sora,
D

Deleted User

Guys, I got the leacked version of the game and is it possible to update the game through wii u usb helper?
also

How exactly do I grab the savefile from the eur version?
Yes it's possible but delete update first before installing another one. [Unless you want to waste time because your update corrupted]

Reactions: Lion Sora

xStJimmy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So I have an USA Wii U and an EUR Zelda: BOTW game asking me to update or I can't open the game at all. Is there any way to use back up the save now that I can't use Saviine? I've been playing about 25 hours now and I don't really wanna lose it

EDIT: I've just realized, I can download the update via Utikdownloaderhelper or something and install it manually, right? I guess I'ma try that

Last edited by xStJimmy,

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the EUR version in my US console. Im playing the game in English. How can I change it to Spanish? I changed my WiiU to Spanish but that didnt work. Any help?
When you change your US WiiU to Spanish, the game then looks for language-specific files in the USes directory, which doesn't exist on the EUR disc. (USen does exist, which is why you can play the EUR version without problems in English)

Precs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, I played the game since it leaked and shared many emotions with this thread in the pre-leak days. Top10 best threads in the internet.

But now I'm with a problem that it seems you know how to fix. I was playing the EUR version in a NTSC Wii U. I left home and have now a european Wii U in disposal (in the place I'm now).

EDIT: I'm not that dumb, found what I needed in the topic above, explained well how to do it.Thank you for the topic info anyway.

Last edited by Precs,

xKaii

Trophies
XP
Country
how can i backup my botw save? I'm getting usb reading error and i've read i have to format it. Saviine?

Precs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried to dump with Saviine, but for that work you need to be online and then the Wii U(NTSC) finally recognized the new update for the BotW(PAL).
I tried to directly install the update by Nintendo, but they give me a error in the end.
I tried to block updates from Nintendo with DNS, but the system goes to "Preparing update" and then fails to connect to the server, doesn't boot the game.
I just need it to boot, updated or not, to dump the save file.
What can I do ?

RiaJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I tried to dump with Saviine, but for that work you need to be online and then the Wii U(NTSC) finally recognized the new update for the BotW(PAL).
I tried to directly install the update by Nintendo, but they give me a error in the end.
I tried to block updates from Nintendo with DNS, but the system goes to "Preparing update" and then fails to connect to the server, doesn't boot the game.
I just need it to boot, updated or not, to dump the save file.
What can I do ?

Download the app from NUS and update manually.

Precs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The biggest problem is that I'm not near the Wii U.
I'm other city and asking to my little brother to dump the save for me. So maybe it would be hard to teach him how to use the NUS.
Anyone know if the dlc update (PAL) is uploaded somewhere to WUPInstall ?

EDIT: I tried to make him run the USB Helper and runned here too, but the only update it lists is one with 2.5 GB.
I feel I will need to really use NUS :/

Last edited by Precs,

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The biggest problem is that I'm not near the Wii U.
I'm other city and asking to my little brother to dump the save for me. So maybe it would be hard to teach him how to use the NUS.
Anyone know if the dlc update (PAL) is uploaded somewhere to WUPInstall ?

EDIT: I tried to make him run the USB Helper and runned here too, but the only update it lists is one with 2.5 GB.
I feel I will need to really use NUS :/
Yeah I only see the US one on USB helper, not PAL yet. Also sorry if I'm late to the party, but has anyone figured out exactly what it is, only 1.3MB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: