Hacking WiiU List of system updates on disc

Maverick Lunar X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That seems reallllly fishy... Nintendo Land is one of the oldest games. If it's asking you to update, it has to be a re-print. Out of curiosity, what is the code on the case and disc? See ja450n's post above yours for an example of what the numbers should look like (or below).

My Nintendo Land (came with SM3DW bundle in Dec 2014):
Case: WUP P ALCE USZ 78974A Made in USA
Disc: WUP-P-ALCE-USA-0 Model No. WUP-006 (USA)

Not sure if this has been resolved or not. I just got a Nintendo refurb Zelda bundle, disc code is the same as yours, but it's also prompting me for a system update when I try to play off the disc. I can't seem to find the rest of the Case code, only see WUP P ALCE USZ, then below is TBA-WUP-ALCE-USZ-CO

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this has been resolved or not. I just got a Nintendo refurb Zelda bundle, disc code is the same as yours, but it's also prompting me for a system update when I try to play off the disc. I can't seem to find the rest of the Case code, only see WUP P ALCE USZ, then below is TBA-WUP-ALCE-USZ-CO
I'm pretty sure it was asking them for a game update, not a system update. Use NUS Grabber on PC to download the update and WUP Installer on Wii U to install it. All should be well after that.

luan43

Trophies
XP
Country
any one know of the firmware on xenoblade x japanese version? or even if it has one? i ask since it was released in japan on April then its likely it has 5.3.2 yes? i have the game but because my wii u is already on 5.5 i cant confirm this.

luan43

Trophies
XP
Country
5.4 came out in June so it won't have anything higher than 5.3.2.
cool i bought a basic wii u discontinued and it might arrive tomorrow, will wait and see what firmware the xenoblade has before i buy splatoon.
the serial etc on the back of the box wont help anyone find out what firmware it comes with will it?

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok guys finally i decided to update mi wiiu

i can confirm this

mario party 10
red case version

WUP P ABAE USZ. 101990A. ITS 5.3.2U

Front of disc WUP P ABAE USA-0 model WUP-006 (USA)

Bottom of the disc WUP P ABAE-00 JPN S0

ITS SAFE TO 5.3.2U UPDATE

@fiveighteen
So blue and red case are both 5.3.2? I lost where you posted the blue case info. :unsure:

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

pronomatser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Got myself a 4.0.0 wiiu after searching for weeks. Yesterday i bought Splatoon and succesfully updated too 5.3.2
Today i brought the game to the store ad exchanged it for a pro controller :D

Last edited by pronomatser,
Reactions: plasticrelic

jellybeangreen2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was looking for a game to update my Wii U to 5.3.2 and i had a few to choose from, however i already had a game which had 5.3.2 firmware on disc, but couldn't confirm for sure! Skylanders superchargers EU. I put the disc in my Wii U while still on 5.2.0 and it was asking for an update. Updated my console using Lego Jurassic World. Then put Skylanders superchargers back in and i can now play it without anymore updates! I did see someone else mention that the dark edition of Skylanders superchargers had 5.3.2 but i had the normal edition.

I thought you all should know, hopefully save you a few ££ like it would have me if i knew!! Below is box and disc info:

Case:
WUP P BS5P - 87523206EG
TSA-WUP-BS5P-EUR1TZ
MODEL:WUP-006(EUR)

Disc:
87523101EU
WUP-P-BS5P-EUR-0 - MODEL:WUP-006(EUR)

bluke

Trophies
XP
Country
My Hyrule Warriors up to 5.1.2 U
Case : WUP P BWPE USZ 83662A
Disc: WUP-P-BWPE-USA-0 Model No: WUP-006(USA)

kiryu1

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm currently on 5.3.0 but whenever I insert my Hyrule Warriors disc, it's asking for an update..

Will be back with serials..

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was looking for a game to update my Wii U to 5.3.2 and i had a few to choose from, however i already had a game which had 5.3.2 firmware on disc, but couldn't confirm for sure! Skylanders superchargers EU. I put the disc in my Wii U while still on 5.2.0 and it was asking for an update. Updated my console using Lego Jurassic World. Then put Skylanders superchargers back in and i can now play it without anymore updates! I did see someone else mention that the dark edition of Skylanders superchargers had 5.3.2 but i had the normal edition.

I thought you all should know, hopefully save you a few ££ like it would have me if i knew!! Below is box and disc info:

Case:
WUP P BS5P - 87523206EG
TSA-WUP-BS5P-EUR1TZ
MODEL:WUP-006(EUR)

Disc:
87523101EU
WUP-P-BS5P-EUR-0 - MODEL:WUP-006(EUR)
Could also be 5.3.0 or 5.3.1 though.

I'm currently on 5.3.0 but whenever I insert my Hyrule Warriors disc, it's asking for an update..

Will be back with serials..
It's probably asking for a game update. Download on PC with nusgrabber (command line), then transfer the files to SD and use WUP Installer to install it.

Yago91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Art academy atelier i confirm it has 5.3.2 e

Attachments

• IMG_20151224_163345.jpg
    IMG_20151224_163345.jpg
    793.2 KB · Views: 384

kiryu1

Trophies
XP
Country
It's probably asking for a game update. Download on PC with nusgrabber (command line), then transfer the files to SD and use WUP Installer to install it.

Thanks! Have seen nusgrabber and WUP.. But it needs Wii U to connect to internet, I dont have internets at home, only at office/work.

Is there a difference to 5.3.2 to my 5.3.0?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey