ComX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi all..

I´m new here at this Forum and think i have a problem..
i Bought a Wiiu with FW 5.3.2, and would try to launch the Exploit.
First i block the Inet Access by DNS.
Then i try github adress in Wiiu Explorer and see the screen with Kernel and Exploits.
But don´t work at the first 2-3 Trys, then i Shut down the WiiU and start again, tryed again the explorer links but only the line from explorer loads blue then white, and display was white..
then i shut down again go to system settings and i see 5.5.0 Firmware..
What´s wrong now.??? is it now real 5.5.0 FW.???????????????
I don´t do any updates, don´t start any Game or openend any Website..
I´m very confused now.
Now the Chance to start Loadiine for me is gone.? or is it normal that the wiiu shows 5.5.0.?????
Please help... don´t know what to do :(

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi all..

I´m new here at this Forum and think i have a problem..
i Bought a Wiiu with FW 5.3.2, and would try to launch the Exploit.
First i block the Inet Access by DNS.
Then i try github adress in Wiiu Explorer and see the screen with Kernel and Exploits.
But don´t work at the first 2-3 Trys, then i Shut down the WiiU and start again, tryed again the explorer links but only the line from explorer loads blue then white, and display was white..
then i shut down again go to system settings and i see 5.5.0 Firmware..
What´s wrong now.??? is it now real 5.5.0 FW.???????????????
I don´t do any updates, don´t start any Game or openend any Website..
I´m very confused now.
Now the Chance to start Loadiine for me is gone.? or is it normal that the wiiu shows 5.5.0.?????
Please help... don´t know what to do :(

F5 GBAtemp everyday single day for more information about exploit for 5.5

Untitled.png

ComX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
OMG, don´t have these icon,, damn.. but how does it update.? i don´t see any update process or something else..

ComX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
damn.. think too.. then i think i will sell it.. only have arrived 2 days ago :( damn..
Thx for help.

D

Deleted-355425

Are you sure to you haven't just run the wrong exploit and have just 'spoofed' the firmware version?

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to the link provided, it says that tubehax DNS no longer works? I find that false as it is still blocking updates by using tubehax DNS on more than one machine I have access to.

ComX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i think i don´t spoof it.. if it´s spoofed, then i must have a Red Icon near the Internet Icon, right.?
On the Picture above you can see. Or is therer another way to check it.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i think i don´t spoof it.. if it´s spoofed, then i must have a Red Icon near the Internet Icon, right.?
On the Picture above you can see. Or is therer another way to check it.
thats the easiest check, if the red icon is there then its still 5.3.2, my guess is you didnt went to standby settings and turned them off, by default the wiiu will update wehn its off since that is ON by default you need to disable the quick start menu and the standby downloads.

ComX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Now i have my new WiiU ;-)
I checked the reboot.ms page for blocking.. But there is not all in Details.. only found DNS Adress.. but what about my IP, SSID, nothing there.
Have anyone an step by step tutorial from beginning with blocking and Loadiine.? Have found a lot but nothing Step by Step. Hope someone can Help me a bit.
I will not fail again and sell again ;-)

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If he means with his new WiiU with FW 5.3.2, then yes he can safely launch loadiine.
Go to http://eclipsesin.github.io using your WiiU browser. First launch "Loadiine Kernel", and then launch your browser again and click "Loadiine (vLatest)". There is a small chance the exploit would fail if that happens just launch it again.

I suggest using tubehax DNS as well as your router's blocking list so that you can add another layer of security (just to be sure).

Last edited by depaul,
Reactions: Deleted-355425

ComX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Now next small problem.. i check this Video for blocking updates
I go to my Settings, found my Router, SSID entered, IP connection automatic, DNS not automatic and wrote DNS1 and DNS2 both same 107.211.140.065
Then save. then internet connection test... from my WiiU to my Router the Wii shows me a Red Cross between the Wiiu and WiFi Icon.
But why.?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn