Hacking wiiU 5.5.1E hacking options?

Sphere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pft, this photo is couple of years old. I added alot of muscles since then, it's all brawl no brain.

As stated before, I did read the stickies and was unable to comprehend them. I'm slow so my best learning technique is to avoid everything I dont need to know and get into the action by asking my questions.
I'm sorry if I might seem abit lazy to some? but I'm not, just doesnt understand all.

Sphere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
He's not being mean, he's being honest. I don't mind, he can't offend me with whatever he's saying. It's all good :)

Reactions: owek1

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@Sphere , good on you. A true gentleman indeed.. keeping your cool at all times.. ( *raises coffee mug* ) ..
now back to topic, i would suggest a bigger capacity SD or micro SD card in the future (some games are as big as 15+GB)..but any will do for now to get you started..

Reactions: Sphere

Sphere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hm, I cant run the apache mode in XAMPP due to a port issue
20:38:03 [Apache] Problem detected!
20:38:03 [Apache] Port 80 in use by "Unable to open process" with PID 4!
20:38:03 [Apache] Apache WILL NOT start without the configured ports free!
20:38:03 [Apache] You need to uninstall/disable/reconfigure the blocking application
20:38:03 [Apache] or reconfigure Apache and the Control Panel to listen on a different port

I suppose this port is open by default on my router so can I use another port inside this application?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Sphere , good on you. A true gentleman indeed.. keeping your cool at all times.. ( *raises coffee mug* ) ..
now back to topic, i would suggest a bigger capacity SD or micro SD card in the future (some games are as big as 15+GB)..but any will do for now to get you started..
@Sphere I agree! That was a great response to an obvious troll attempt. We're glad you're here and welcome to the forums. Need more users with cool heads like you

Reactions: Sphere and owek1

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
use either or both of these as your DNS : Chncdcksn Hax (104.236.072.203) &or TubeHax DNS (107.211.140.065) . then use the URL;s provided earlier.. if eith of those DNS servers fail you wont have internet , and therefore your console wont update..

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, I cant run the apache mode in XAMPP due to a port issue
20:38:03 [Apache] Problem detected!
20:38:03 [Apache] Port 80 in use by "Unable to open process" with PID 4!
20:38:03 [Apache] Apache WILL NOT start without the configured ports free!
20:38:03 [Apache] You need to uninstall/disable/reconfigure the blocking application
20:38:03 [Apache] or reconfigure Apache and the Control Panel to listen on a different port

I suppose this port is open by default on my router so can I use another port inside this application?
There are instructions in the text file for changing your port. No need to hunt down what's using 80. It's probably skype.

Sphere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually I solved it, went into config and editting httpd.conf and httpd-ssl.conf to listen to different ports!

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I solved it, went into config and editting httpd.conf and httpd-ssl.conf to listen to different ports!
My bad. I actually forgot to include those instructions. LOL. Looks like I need to fix the instructions to include a "how to change the port in xampp" section.

By the way, you don't need to touch the httpd-ssl.conf. The Wii U can't launch an exploit using SSL.

Sphere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Haha, there's some stuff I know, which have taken years to learn. It's the same with everything really, I'm a freaking slow learner, it's embarrassing and people often call me dumb (for fun of course) people are different :)

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, there's some stuff I know, which have taken years to learn. It's the same with everything really, I'm a freaking slow learner, it's embarrassing and people often call me dumb (for fun of course) people are different :)
I wouldn't call yourself dumb. You picked up on this quick. And you figured out some stuff that wasn't spelled out.

Sphere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hm,okey so the self hosting thing is setup allright and I can see alot of different kind of webexploits, so.. ehm. The information is quite vague or maybe its just me being stupid again. Exactly what should I do from here? LOL

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Shit, this is too much for me. Can I brick my console by clicking these links? I think I've been all over already LOL

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm,okey so the self hosting thing is setup allright and I can see alot of different kind of webexploits, so.. ehm. The information is quite vague or maybe its just me being stupid again. Exactly what should I do from here? LOL

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Shit, this is too much for me. Can I brick my console by clicking these links? I think I've been all over already LOL
No you won't brick. You really only need to click on the php links for Homebrew Launcher or Loadiine. You can ignore the other links until you are more comfortable with how it all works.

Sphere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okey, phew! Ok, so I clicked on the loadliine link and it opened up all fine and well, the homebrew launcher asked load from sd card and network, I pressed load and then it just tossed me back.

So what now? Just bookmark this page and thats it?

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
thats pretty much it , if your interested in additional homebrew , please try the appstore. however if your reluctant to use the internet its your call.. they all all listed for download on a PC at the web front end for the appstore here : www.wiiubru.com/appstore. Mouse over the icons for an app descrition.

Last edited by pwsincd,

Sphere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow sweeet, I got the ftp thingy up and running so I got access to my sd card from my pc. Now, what kind of things do you recommend to download?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn