• Start date
  • Views 102,559
  • Replies 403

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! *Drooling* Thanks for the video.
smile.gif

cacildo

Went and came back
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
What happened to Wii64????

(of course im excited for WiiSX! I still have a copy of policenauts sitting on my PC waiting for a Wii emulator)

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
cacildo said:

(of course im excited for WiiSX! I still have a copy of policenauts sitting on my PC waiting for a Wii emulator)

lol, when they made Wii64 teasers, people where worried about WiiSX and now it's the opposite, seems like people are only interested by things they don't have.
A project is not "dead" because you don't hear about it very often.

This is a very capable team, and also very professional so you should not be worried, great things comes for those who can wait and this teaser just confirms that fact.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
jalaneme said:
also how can you play ps1 games on the wii if there is no 4 shoulder buttons? that must be awkward.
gamecube controller has 4 the l-r buttons can be clicked and held in making 2 buttons in one total 4 buttons.

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
yay! my favorite game FF8
smile.gif
useally it's always ff7 lol also how can you play ps1 games on the wii if there is no 4 shoulder buttons? that must be awkward.

All the classic controllers have 4 shoulder buttons, and the Pros even have them in the same spots as the PSX controllers.

cacildo

Went and came back
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Jacobeian said:
cacildo said:

lol, when they made Wii64 teasers, people where worried about WiiSX and now it's the opposite, seems like people are only interested by things they don't have.
A project is not "dead" because you don't hear about it very often.

This is a very capable team, and also very professional so you should not be worried, great things comes for those who can wait and this teaser just confirms that fact.

Ah, but i want BOTH!!!

This policenauts copy is already having a birthday party in my PC

Also, i have Goldeneye and Blast Corps roms just waiting for a more stable version of Wii64 (last one was pretty low)

But the progress is really remarkable. With both emulators running im gonna ditch my plan to buy any other system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans