Homebrew Wiiscrubber 1.40 kit with multiboot

xakmad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dkmaster said:
Can anyone help me? I want to shrink my iso's in order to keep them stored on my hdd. I mean like a zip but small size iso and then extract and burn the full size in order to play.

i assume you have your key bin file
1) open wii scrubber
2) from the top- middle, choose ISO, 0xFF, and Keep Headers
3)

xakmad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dkmaster said:
Can anyone help me? I want to shrink my iso's in order to keep them stored on my hdd. I mean like a zip but small size iso and then extract and burn the full size in order to play.

i assume you have your key bin file
1) open wii scrubber
2) open the ISO file
3) note in the top-right of screen is gives a size that the file could compress to
if its about 4gb to 4.5gb i usually dont bother....
4) from the top- middle, choose ISO, 0xFF, and Keep Headers
5) from the top-left,. choose scrub
6) the warning is to make sure you have 4.5ish Gb free onthe disk
7)the filename to "save as" is the original plus "(compress)"
8) it takes a while....
9) the (compress) file (when it finishes) is the SAME LENGTH as the original
10) BUT it does have the dummy-data at the end that makes ZIPPING it possible (i use winrar with a recovery record, and a solid archive, much much better!!)
11) the size of the zipped/ rarred file with mostly matches step 3

thats what i do...

jpref

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
not sure what could be added in a new version as it seems pretty stable, but has anyone tried to add a trimmed iso to WBFS and load it with a usb loader ?

sniperwolf64

Trophies
XP
Country
hi can someone help me get those games to work on multiboot

my wii is chipped with wiikey 1.9s and all backups from all regions are working fine from disk channel

i downloaded a multiiso game from http://www.wiisos.com/releases-wiisos/rele...ucha-multi.html
(you must be registered to be able to see the link)

it has 3 games and this is how its partitioned when i open the game iso file from wiiscrubber

Parition:0 bleach versus crusade (jap)
Partition:1 naruto ex3 (jap)
Parition:2 guilty gear xx AC (US)

i burned the game iso as it is and loaded it using multiboot in homebrew channel and got the following:

bleach versus crusade(tried opening it with ios 36,37 and 249 and all i get is green screen after loading it)

naruto ex3(tried opening it with ios 36,37 and 249 and all i get is green screen after loading it)

guilty gear xx AC(worked fine with ios 249)

i think the problem is with Japanese games but my wii plays Japanese normally from disc channel

i also have bleach versus crusade and naruto ex3 each one separately and they work just fine

hope anyone could help me with this thanks

ak2109

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello, escuse me for my english, i want to give you thanks for this usefull application.

But i have this problem: when i press de + button to change the ios appears a screen that says "exception (DSI) ocurred" and a lot of numbers, if i no change the ios its load the multidisc very well.

The first time i instaled the application i change the ios and no problem.

I have a ntsc wii with firmware 3.1U and modchip d2pro

Thanks a lot for your time.

jeng

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hi, I think this app is great i know it has been released several month ago. Anyway, i would like to know is there anyway to shrink and save with one click? I mean save out a shrink file without modify an original?

Thank you for the great app.

H8ff0000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jpref said:
not sure what could be added in a new version as it seems pretty stable, but has anyone tried to add a trimmed iso to WBFS and load it with a usb loader ?

I've done this with a bunch of images, all recently since I just got my Wii. Works fine.

sunnylovesarsena

Trophies
XP
Country
been using wii scrubber for ages and worked fine but now it wont allow me to expand the partition so i cant find the main.dol
79837880.jpg

can anyone help please

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have a problem with wiiscrubber. Im adding custom stuff to my brawl .iso(textures music etc) Now when i create a partition and load it back in the iso the iso does work but after that i can't add anything else. When i add the partition back to the .iso after it is done it says the parition is "bad" and wont let me extract or replace anything else. Is there anything i can do?

rem300wm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello to all,
Well try the wiiscrubber and in the video posted,when the trim function is used the file got smaller,but when I try to do the same the size of the file don't change at all.
Any ideas?

Master_SL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phillyrider807 said:
Have a problem with wiiscrubber. Im adding custom stuff to my brawl .iso(textures music etc) Now when i create a partition and load it back in the iso the iso does work but after that i can't add anything else. When i add the partition back to the .iso after it is done it says the parition is "bad" and wont let me extract or replace anything else. Is there anything i can do?

Use Wiiscrubber 1.21 for file replacement.
Everything before and afterwards corrupts the file apparently.

MrBananman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have any success making a dvd9 multi boot yet? I want to make one but am unsure about how to go about it. I know I could possibly add a blank partition starting on one layer and ending on the next to prevent a games partition from being split up, but WHERE does one layer end, and the other start? Is there an easier way to do this?

Also, do I have to go through the trouble of obtaining a dvd9 iso like ssbb, just to be able to set up an iso for dvd9? Or can I make a blank dvd9 at just the right size and go from there?

UnFallen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK so I got the wiiscrubber 1.4 and I got it up and running with the key.bin files. Thats not the problem.
I load the ISO and it loads and I press the scrub button and it say "write to where" so I say the desktop.
It writes it to the desktop but when I go and check the size of it, it's still exactly the same.
Thats all I did and I tried it with 3 ISOs so I know I don't have a bad ISO.
Please tell me what I doing wrong. ISOs take up so much space on my HD!!!
Thanks in Advance and I hope this is an easy anwser, I just don't get what I'm doing wrong!!!
I'm just trying to scrub the ISO not use multi-boot.

MrBananman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnFallen said:
OK so I got the wiiscrubber 1.4 and I got it up and running with the key.bin files. Thats not the problem.
I load the ISO and it loads and I press the scrub button and it say "write to where" so I say the desktop.
It writes it to the desktop but when I go and check the size of it, it's still exactly the same.
Thats all I did and I tried it with 3 ISOs so I know I don't have a bad ISO.
Please tell me what I doing wrong. ISOs take up so much space on my HD!!!
Thanks in Advance and I hope this is an easy anwser, I just don't get what I'm doing wrong!!!
I'm just trying to scrub the ISO not use multi-boot.

to actually get that size, your next step is to archive it with winrar, or right click on a partition and save as crypted.

Malkierian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this still being developed or not? If it isn't, is there a program out there that could replace this?

If it is, I have a bug to report. It seems, if you trim the ISO and try to open it in WiiScrubber again, it has an io fail and crashes. Don't know if that is already known or not (didn't want to wade through 18 pages
tongue.gif
)

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
because it wasnt really all that clear, and because im a complete n00b: this program can not only "scrub" a wii iso thats on my computer so it is smaller then i can directly copy the scrubbed iso onto an sd and load it in an sd loader on wi?? and it also can use multiple partition for a multi game disc? if so then COOL but the most important thing is making isos smaller and how much smaller they get...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol