Hacking WiinUPro - Pro Controller to PC Gamepad

abispac

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey i m having problems with my pc detecting the controller, im using Toshi BS 8.00.12 installed just fine, but it fails to detect the controller,. Also im not on original wiiu pro, im using the nyko pro commander, wich i wonder if that can be the problem. Are all controllers (original and generics) detectable? thanks for any help.
Edit, i also have a powera mini controller and also the Toshiba BS wont detect :(

del_delly

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
There is already mention of somebody trying to use a third party controller quite a few pages back.
Just out of curiosity, what does it identify as under the bluetooth tab? Bluetooth -> Details?

ode1979

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There is already mention of somebody trying to use a third party controller quite a few pages back.
Just out of curiosity, what does it identify as under the bluetooth tab? Bluetooth -> Details?

Hi its me abispac, i had to register again, well in my pc the controllers wont get detected at all, nothing shows up.

JonFM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I tried the Windows 8.1 Stack instead and it can connect to the controller...just no program seems to pick it up. Both this one and another WiiU program don't seem to Reconise

KeyPuncher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KeyPuncher Do you have an Android phone? If yes, is there a chance you could port WiinUPro to Android? AndroidUPro would be really cool :mthr:

I have considered looking into that. We use this program called Xamarin at work which allows us to write Android code in C# so that would make porting the connectivity piece pretty easy, but I'm not sure how to write non-applications for it (as in things that effect the internal systems) but I may look into it later.

Ok so I tried the Windows 8.1 Stack instead and it can connect to the controller...just no program seems to pick it up. Both this one and another WiiU program don't seem to Reconise

The controller stays connected after connecting it to the Windows 8.1 stack?

Reactions: WiiUBricker

KeyPuncher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah It stays Connected, I don't know how long but It was able to stay connected for a bit. Just no program would recognize is.

Well if it you connect it and let it sit and it disconnects itself (lights stop flashing) then it's probably being disconnected before the programs can even pick it up.

JonFM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IT didn't seem disconnect for a while, I'm going to check again by leaving it connected to my pc. Cause It was connected when I opened the program, It even came up in my device list

1 hour later: Still blinking and it connected
2 hours later: Still blinking and it connected No program is registering the controller though
4 hours later: Blinking and still connected.
6 hours later: I think the battery will die before it disconnects
8 Hours Later: ok At this point Im turning it off myself , It was connected the Entire time but no program picked it up

KeyPuncher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IT didn't seem disconnect for a while, I'm going to check again by leaving it connected to my pc. Cause It was connected when I opened the program, It even came up in my device list

1 hour later: Still blinking and it connected
2 hours later: Still blinking and it connected No program is registering the controller though
4 hours later: Blinking and still connected.
6 hours later: I think the battery will die before it disconnects
8 Hours Later: ok At this point Im turning it off myself , It was connected the Entire time but no program picked it up

I was playing around with the default Windows 8 BT stack and trying to read the controller once it's been connected. I can't seem to get it to give me a bluetooth stream, I can connect it programmatically but not read from it. So the default stack seems to be out for now.

JonFM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing around with the default Windows 8 BT stack and trying to read the controller once it's been connected. I can't seem to get it to give me a bluetooth stream, I can connect it programmatically but not read from it. So the default stack seems to be out for now.

Great, Any alternatives to the Toshiba one cause that one refuses to install for some reason.

KeyPuncher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great, Any alternatives to the Toshiba one cause that one refuses to install for some reason.

Not that I've tried. I've only read that TR versioned Wiimotes don't work with Windows, Bluesoleil, or Broadcom/Widcomm and the Pro Controller inherits from the TR Wiimote.

ode1979

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
any chances that somene would make the powera and nyko controllers apear on the pc? neither toshiba or windows stacks are willing to detec them...

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im following the video for setup, but when i open up wiinupro, and try to set the controller buttons, im not given any options for what controller button i want to do what, the joystiq button drop downs are empty...

KeyPuncher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im following the video for setup, but when i open up wiinupro, and try to set the controller buttons, im not given any options for what controller button i want to do what, the joystiq button drop downs are empty...

Try Setting up different vJoy devices, this is not uncommon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM