Hacking WiinnerTag - Gamertag for Wii owners!

Daileon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
terminal_illness said:
what is the score for? i have 9... what do i have 9 of?

Just a score system. No "use" for it yet.
smile.gif

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just noticed Metroid Prime is on my tag after playing my retail disc. Creator of Wiinnertag, I think I love you. Seriously, you have some amazing features. Just curious, how is it able to tell I launched a retail GCN disc?

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, my wii tag doesn't want to update... I've been trying different games all morning and it has only updated four of them, at random. I did a fresh install of WiiFlow and followed the instructions. Any ideas?

EDIT: What settings if any need to be set on Wiiflow? Auto network on boot? (Idk what that is)

Daileon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Adr990 said:
Using the Neogamma r44 mod, it gives me a update Wiinertag update, but it actually worked:

http://www.wiinnertag.com/signature/Adr990.jpg

Now here is the problem,

When connecting to Wifi in a game it gives me 50332 ERROR.
Anyone else have this too?

Yes, it is a known issue, with unknown cause.
frown.gif

QUOTE(Alex_32571 @ Nov 10 2010, 06:48 PM) For some reason, my wii tag doesn't want to update... I've been trying different games all morning and it has only updated four of them, at random. I did a fresh install of WiiFlow and followed the instructions. Any ideas?

EDIT: What settings if any need to be set on Wiiflow? Auto network on boot? (Idk what that is)

I don't know how WiiFlow needs to be set up, I just think that you need to set your ini file accordingly, then it connects at every game executed.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it seems like it is connecting after I select each game because it takes longer to boot.
And I know the wireless is working.. hmm.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question under winnertage my account options there is a blank for Wii Number what is this? do i just make my own personal set of letter or numbers or do i get this from somewhere else?

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kylster said:
question under winnertage my account options there is a blank for Wii Number what is this? do i just make my own personal set of letter or numbers or do i get this from somewhere else?
It's for your wii code of course...
Look at your messages in the Wii, then go to address book. It should show somewhere in there.

yabel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So u must use IOS 58 for it to report back to winnertag? Im trying 248 which is what cfg on my wii was set at its still a blank winnertag.
I also need to get a new forwarder if ios 58 is needed since i have a 248 forwarder

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been having a few issue's with winnertag lately,
first the whole thing not connecting and cfg just sticking at that point (of course holding B gets past this)
and the winnertag not updating properly on GBAtemp the last post I made missed of all the game's I played on yesterday, but pressing F5 updated it.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
chop said:
and the winnertag not updating properly on GBAtemp the last post I made missed of all the game's I played on yesterday
That's no wiinertag problem, this is because of your internet cache. If you simply load a site and the image is still cached then it will not update. If you are reloading with F5 then all images will be also updated.

Daileon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
A really good news! I was informed on WiinnerTag's website that USB Loader GX supports WiinnerTag officially now.

Thanks to GX team for their support!
smile.gif

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you sign up at another site starting with the word dark and then another word that's like umbrella they have a tag system of their own that you can sign up for.... It works with wiiflow straight off the bat and can be made to work with other usb loaders by editing their ini files.

Hint: it's the tag I have in my sig...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1