wiinjana

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gents and Ladies,
This is just an update as to how presales are going.

May be the obvious, but I have sold MANY more Wiinja's than CycloWiz. Personally I am putting a Wiinja in my Wii. Here's why:

1) Wiinja is the original (not really a reason)
2) Perhaps one may need to remove the chip for some reason. Wiinja, just disconnect the 5 wires and you are done. With the QuickSolder method that CycloWiz is using, its more of a permanent measure. Removing the chip could prove disasterous and can run the change of ruining your Wii.

This is just my personal opinion. I sell both chips and I am official resellers of both. As far as numbers, CycloWiz preorders have only been up a couple hours so my Wiinja sales are far ahead.

Just keeping y'all up to date

|WickeD&#12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like some ones trying to join the bandwagon so your stores the only authorized dealer? I dont blame people like this making a site over night and setting up preorders to take atvantage of all you people that blow up as soon as one new chip hits the market. enjoy people enjoy. seeing is there isnt to many games out there i dont own allready i can wait for months b4 i will really find the want/need for a chip and by then there will prolly be the wiininja2/3 or something out there worth my 60$ and risk to installing it.

wiinjana

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cry.gif
lol

well, you have the right to say as you wish. Nowhere does it say ONLY, but FIRST... well yes. I was the first in NorthAmerica to offer the Wiinja and I was also the first to get approval from TeamCyclops in North America as well
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post tho
huh.gif

Looks like some ones trying to join the bandwagon so your stores the only authorized dealer? I dont blame people like this making a site over night and setting up preorders to take atvantage of all you people that blow up as soon as one new chip hits the market. enjoy people enjoy. seeing is there isnt to many games out there i dont own allready i can wait for months b4 i will really find the want/need for a chip and by then there will prolly be the wiininja2/3 or something out there worth my 60$ and risk to installing it.

Wober

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ehy wiinjana what shipping method are you using? thanks!!!
(I live in italy, I would like to know how much time it takes the chip Ciclo-Wiz to arrive here)

LaGzoR

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Wiinja and CycloWiz are the same, no difference ?
Except for that there is no wires to solder...
CycloWiz is better than Wiinja's modchip ?
I want to buy a chip but i don't know which is the best ...
Thanks

Ares_Real

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Wiinja and CycloWiz are the same, no difference ?
Except for that there is no wires to solder...
CycloWiz is better than Wiinja's modchip ?
I want to buy a chip but i don't know which is the best ...
Thanks
Wiinja is probably better, bacause if you want to remove it, you just unsoldner the wires you soldnered to Wii motherboard. And if you just look at CycloWiz chip, you know that removing it won't be that easy like Wiinja.

PS: Here's a first review of CycloWiz chip.

hereticorp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When do you guys think is the earliest we will see premodded consoles for order with a region free chip?

Probably about a month after we see a real modchip come out, which could be a looooong time coming.

That of course depends on if Nintendo actually gets an adequate supply of Wii consoles to stores, because if the big retailers can't get them, the modchip sites sure can't.

So in short, "Sometime in the future, no one can really know."

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Been reading the Maxconsole review. Not too keen on the region problem. I hope someone releases a program to change the region of the disc or a new firmware comes out. Then again, that's teething problems and I'm learning from the DS not to jump on the first thing that gets announced.

rkenshin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't get what's the whole negativity against CycloWiz's Quicksolder..

At least they offer it in this way on top of being able to use wires too, so shouldn't this be a step up from the one way Wiinja features (having choices)

But then again, does Wiinja come with the wires preattached?

If that's the case then I'd say Wiinja would be the choice since CycloWiz will not provide the wires considering they're touting wirefree installation..

Kaphis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
There was another topic where a member soldered a chip holder instead of the chip. I thought that was a good idea...just make the mod now, plug and play
biggrin.gif
If the new chip comes out using something else (that isn't 8 pin or maybe have different pin layout then just snip and resolder onto chip holder again, I've always been taught to use chip holders when you can cause u don't wanna directly solder onto ic pins)

For me right now...I am "this" | | close to jumping into the bandwagon...the thing I am worried about the most...is that...what if Nintendo finds a way to not only detect the mod chip... but send more voltage to the IC chip effective SETTING IT ON FIREE!!! XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s