Homebrew Wiimote not working in gui

Muyfa666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I updated FCEU GX, Snes9x GX and VGA GX to latest versions today (3.1.0, 4.1.2 & 2.0.8) and the wiimote does not work in either of them anymore.

Reverted back to previous versions, and the wiimote works again. Am I missing something or did all the emulators break together?

I'm on Wiikey v1 4.1E and have cIOS38 Rev15 (tried rev13b too, just in case, but no difference).

Fr0gg0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the same problem with fceugx, the wiimote works on the latest snes9xgx though, strangely enough.

The problem i have is that the wiimote doesnt work on any of the fceugx versions :'< so i cant play nes games at all. i cant even press the home button or anything, but the wiimote is on. If someone knows something please tell.

Using cios38 rev16, used rev14 before but tried the rev16 just because of this. And i'm getting "Exceptional (DSI) Occurred" sometimes (with both rev14 and rev16), but thats not my biggest issue.

Thank you

Edit: Ok, just kidding, its not working in any snes9xgx versions either. Tried both the channel wad files and the .bot files through the latest homebrew channel.

1aquila1

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ever tried the sync button? the one next to where the sd card goes into and where you put your batteries in your wiimote.

Fr0gg0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Duh.. yeah i have. thats not the problem, the wiimote is insync with the wii, but no buttons work when i launch a game, and i cant even press the power button or the home button on the wiimote

Muyfa666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I figured out that this is a problem with the actual channels used. I injected the dols into different channels, then it all worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: