Hacking Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2012-01

juggalomars

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am absolutely loving this compilation, thank you! I did notice that once in awhile when playing 2 player that my Luigi would be blue, and it looks good on him. Is that a glitch? If so I would love to figure out how to make it happen every race!

zakky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, this uses region 113, and the other version of your custom track distribution uses region 112. These are unused regions of the Nintendo servers. MrBean's CTWW uses region 8 and 9.

Is it possible to use wit commands to change your region to anything you want such as region 55 or region 83?

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've managed to replace most of the courses with their original music. I still need to replace a few tracks, which use more than 2 channels though.

Also... I've switched around GCN Yoshi Circuit and GCN Baby Park, as GCN Luigi Circuit uses the same music as GCN Yoshi Circuit originally.

Wiimm

Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
WARNING:
Please don't use the regional meetings any longer. There are some rumors about bans because of playing regionals, because sometimes ct player are mixed with other standard regions.

It seems, that playing in private rooms is not critical. I will do so every week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"