Misc Wiimmfi Making me wait another week

• Thread starter Deleted-420537
  • Start date
  • Views 6,618
  • Replies 21
D

Deleted-420537

OP
Hello and as you can see by my title Wiimmfi is making me wait another week even though I already waited a week for console activation. After the week everything went completely fine. I was able to play online normally. Then about 2 days later I see the error code that says "console Succesfully registered wait 7 days for activation" then the error code of just waiting 7 days. The 7 day activation thing is only supposed to happen ounce so why is it making me wait again?

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is dolphin

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

although I do not cheat at all
Dolphin does that to me as well. Apparently your MAC changes randomly when using Dolphin and that causes activation to reset. I asked a Wiimmfi mod and they said this. I've been playing on Dolphin for quite a while and it's only happened once to me

D

Deleted-420537

OP
Dolphin does that to me as well. Apparently your MAC changes randomly when using Dolphin and that causes activation to reset. I asked a Wiimmfi mod and they said this. I've been playing on Dolphin for quite a while and it's only happened once to me
Ok.. so a mod said that it will only happen ounce.. so this won't happen again ounce the second week is over? Just in case is there any way to stop your mac address from changing?

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok.. so a mod said that it will only happen ounce.. so this won't happen again ounce the second week is over? Just in case is there any way to stop your mac address from changing?
No, they said it happens using dolphin. They didn't give a set number of times it'll happen, but from my personal experience, it only happened once

D

Deleted-420537

OP
Probably a little over a year
alright then, I just hope it doesn't happen again for me because I really do not want to wait a third week.
I think wiimm should just get rid of the week wait thing because hasn't mr.bean made an extremely good anti cheat system for wiimmfi already?

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright then, I just hope it doesn't happen again for me because I really do not want to wait a third week.
I think wiimm should just get rid of the week wait thing because hasn't mr.bean made an extremely good anti cheat system for wiimmfi already?
yeah if it does, try and get in contact with them

yes thats true. it's more like a double layer of security to prevent people from hacking. first the 7 day activation, then the anti cheat and ban

D

Deleted-420537

OP
yeah if it does, try and get in contact with them

yes thats true. it's more like a double layer of security to prevent people from hacking. first the 7 day activation, then the anti cheat and ban
It just happened again ITS MAKING ME WAIT A THRID WEEK

D

Deleted-420537

OP
get in contact with a wiimmfi staff member
Hey havn't spoken to you in a while. I managed to get in contact with wiimm after a huge argument with some other people telling me to hack my wii. Wiimm was not exactly friendly. He thought I was trolling and warned me or told me he was gonna ban me so now I had to tell wiimmfi that I wasn't trolling and maybe there was a misunderstanding or something Idk

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Hey havn't spoken to you in a while. I managed to get in contact with wiimm after a huge argument with some other people telling me to hack my wii. Wiimm was not exactly friendly. He thought I was trolling and warned me or told me he was gonna ban me so now I had to tell wiimmfi that I wasn't trolling and maybe there was a misunderstanding or something Idk
not to be an arse or anything, but why don't you want to hack your Wii?

D

Deleted-420537

OP
not to be an arse or anything, but why don't you want to hack your Wii?
I just don't like hacking... Tbh I don't want wiimm to think I am trolling here to because he thaught I was in the other so lets not let things reach a very high level. of "argument"

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I just don't like hacking... Tbh I don't want wiimm to think I am trolling here to because he thaught I was in the other so lets not let things reach a very high level. of "argument"
okay

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I'm not surprised. I got banned during a legit livestream once for no reason. I had it all recorded and sent the proof to Wiimm. He read the message but never responded.

As much as you don't like hacking, it may be your only choice at this point :/

D

Deleted-420537

OP
Honestly I'm not surprised. I got banned during a legit livestream once for no reason. I had it all recorded and sent the proof to Wiimm. He read the message but never responded.

As much as you don't like hacking, it may be your only choice at this point :/
One thing I forgot to ask are you using the default nand of dolphin or your own for wiimmfi?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...