Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
I think the problem is the missing communication between NAS and mmp3 server. (For other games the server after NAS verifies the ticket send by NAS.) But I don't remember the details. I can enable the NAS support for WaW again if you want to test it and also to analyze the dumps.

At the other hand. there is no reason to support the mmp3 for WaA, because Nintendo WFC is down.

Marcos328

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
We tried it please, as explained.

The truth was watching call of duty modern warfare reflex wii online that works just like world at war.

The idea is to use wiimmfi NAS and replace the old mmp3 with the call of duty modern warfare reflex wii.

Thanks for your time value.

Last edited by Marcos328,

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to use Wiimmfi on a DS game card? I don't have a flashcard to play the patched ROM dumps on and TWLoader sucks. I do have CFW on my 3DS, so if there's a sort of Cart Patcher (like the Disc Patcher on the Wii) I could use it. If there isn't one, surely it can't be hard to create one.

Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
@sks316 you can use NitroHax to go online on your 3DS with your retail DS cartridges. Sadly WarioWare D.I.Y. doesn't seem to work with Nitrohax because of all the AP sh*t it has, and so far I didn't find anyone who could patch the rom with wfspatcher and load it through an R4 successfully without getting a black screen on boot...

Sent from my 1DS with A9LH using Discord Nitro

Last edited by Mr.Faq2015,

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
@sks316 you can use NitroHax to go online on your 3DS with your retail DS cartridges. Sadly WarioWare D.I.Y. doesn't seem to work with Nitrohax because of all the AP sh*t it has, and so far I didn't find anyone who could patch the rom with wfspatcher and load it through an R4 successfully without getting a black screen on boot...

Sent from my 1DS with A9LH using Discord Nitro
WFSPatcher? nitrohax? I'm using B9S already. I asked about Warioware D.I.Y. Showcase on WiiWare, BTW.

Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You asked about the possibility of using Wiimmfi on a DS game cart instead of an R4. Yet yeah, my mistake with WWDIY. Anyway, afaik WarioWare DIY Showcase on Wii isn't supported (tested?) on Wiimmfi

Sent from my 1DS with B9S using Discord Nitro

Last edited by Mr.Faq2015,

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
You asked about the possibility of using Wiimmfi on a DS game cart instead of an R4. Yet yeah, my mistake with WWDIY. Anyway, afaik WarioWare DIY Showcase on Wii isn't supported (tested?) on Wiimmfi

Sent from my 1DS with B9S using Discord Nitro
Yes, but doesn't WWDIYShowcase work on the same servers as WWDIY? And is there a game cart patcher or no?

Wiimm

Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
New statistics types: I have implemented 3 combination statistics:
* Sum of best kart and bike of a profile
* Sum of best kart, out-drifter bike and in-drifter bike of a profile
* Sum of best small, median and heavy vehicle of a profile

Best to check the new feature is an old competition: https://wiimmfi.de/mkw-comp/us/combi-weight/0/225

Here we have a record delivering problem: The Wii sends only the best record and only if it was not send before. So if you played with
your favorite bike and get a perfect time, you have no chance to upload other times with other vehicles.

At the moment the only chance is to start with not so good vehicles and then switch to the better ones step by step.
See it as a new challenge!!

We think about solutions:
* A cheat code that will reset the local stats at Wii site (if vehicle is changed).
* Allow profile combinations of the same console.

incidentallyscribble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I attempted a patched Warioware D.I.Y. Showcase WAD. I can connect to the NinSoft Store, but there's nothing there. Either nobody's uploaded anything or it isn't working right.
I was browsing the web, to check if DIY Showcase worked, and came across this. Have you figured out if it worked? I was about to patch my game and try it myself.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
I was browsing the web, to check if DIY Showcase worked, and came across this. Have you figured out if it worked? I was about to patch my game and try it myself.
I try to open the NinSoft Store to get microgames, but there's nothing there. It connects nonetheless, so maybe nobody's uploaded anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end