PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
There's no point in continuing this. I'm guessing he doesn't own a Wii or the game.
Either he gave in, or is writing an essay over this topic right now. Also, he probably doesn't own either and pirated the game.

D

Deleted-420537

Nah I was just afk quick to make assumptions aint it? Also what makes you think I don't the game? I do :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ACTUALLY, it was @cvskid who said that.

When I came in, I said:

There really is no reason to NOT hack your Wii anymore.
There's no point in continuing this. I'm guessing he doesn't own a Wii or the game.
of course I own the game boi

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Nah I was just afk quick to make assumptions aint it? Also what makes you think I don't the game? I do :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

of course I own the game boi
If you own the game and a Wii, why not just play the game on your Wii with Wiimmfi patcher? It's much less effort then dealing with Dolphin.

If you can't do that, why are you even trying to get on Wiimmfi at all?

Go here >> https://wiiki.wii-homebrew.com/Wiimmfi_(en)/Patcher <<

D

Deleted-420537

You don't want to implement any exception well fck non hackers I guess. Yeah because Non hackers a miserable bastards that are ungrateful in everyway why would you create an exeption for the people who do not want to hack their wii but still want to play a game that they really loved playing?

Wiimm

Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
Last words of me:

Is it so difficult to understand:
Consoles are banned for multiple times of cheating. The standard Dolphin NAND (=console) is banned, because of using cheats many times. If you use the standard Dolphin NAND, you are banned too.
Solution already told many times.

D

Deleted-420537

Last words of me:

Is it so difficult to understand:
Consoles are banned for multiple times of cheating. The standard Dolphin NAND (=console) is banned, because of using cheats many times. If you use the standard Dolphin NAND, you are banned too.
Solution already told many times.
I'm getting 23887... not the banned error code... 23887 more times than necassary.

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting 23887... not the banned error code... 23887 more times than necassary.
23887 == banned wait 7 days.
Wiimm (the creator of the server) said that already.
the solution has been posted many times already.

If you can't use your real console, or extract the NAND from your console... I'm sorry. There's no other solution.

D

Deleted-420537

23887 == banned wait 7 days.
Wiimm (the creator of the server) said that already.
the solution has been posted many times already.

If you can't use your real console, or extract the NAND from your console... I'm sorry. There's no other solution.
you have no idea what 23887 means obiously 23887 is an error code given to everyone it IS NOT a banned error code. I'm just getting it to much

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have no idea what 23887 means obiously 23887 is an error code given to everyone it IS NOT a banned error code. I'm just getting it to much

You have no idea what we're telling you. Stop trying to steal the console and game and dump your NAND from your console. Nobody is going to help you otherwise. You can stay in an endless loop of not being able to play otherwise for all I care. You are trying to use a free user-provided service outside of that service's terms, end of discussion.

Last edited by GreyWolf,
Reactions: Wiimm
D

Deleted-420537

You have no idea what we're telling you. Stop trying to steal the console and game and dump your NAND from your console. Nobody is going to help you otherwise. You can stay in an endless loop of not being able to play otherwise for all I care. You are trying to use a free user-provided service outside of that service's terms, end of discussion.
HOLD UP!!!!!! are you implying that I don't own the official Game?

D

Deleted-420537

You're literally running in circles.
Because you keep replying in circles. You say things that I have already answered. I feel like people keep confusing what I'm saying. LOOK at the reply above mine she or he says that 23887 means i'm banned and even Wiimm might be confused about what error code i'm actually getting thats why I am making it clear I am getting 23887 WAY more then I should be getting it and it does NOT mean I am banned

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The spam robots have become self aware