Hardware ~!~WIIKEY FUSION MOD CHIP SD CARD PROBLEM~!~

stacey022188

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just installed my wiikey fusion mod chip that comes with an sd card. i need to do the updates however I am unable to do them because the sd card isnt working. i have taken the wii apart several times to make sure the cords are instaled correctly and everything seems to be fine. i am able to play a game(epic Mickey) that is burned however thats the only game i can get to work because i need the updates. but i cant do the updates because the sd card slot isnt working. when i opened up and the wii i plugged in the power cord and all the lights on the chip work fine just not the light on the sd card im not sure whats going. maybe its just a bad sd card that came with the mod chip.so i wanted to no if its possible to update the mod chip through a dvd/cd? My husband and I have tried several things to try and get the updates but nothing seems to work does anyone have any ideas. i preferr some one that knows alot about mod chips.wii's. thanks in advanced for any help.
angry.gif
unsure.gif
closedeyes.gif

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember when I was researching the WiiKey Fusion, I found some people have problems about the SD card reader not working. I remember the problem was from some units being sent with an incorrect ribbon cable for the SD card reader. Try to confirm that you have the correct ribbon cable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs