Hacking Wiiflow won't work no matter what I do

Gameboyandwatch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some help with Wiiflow. I saw this thread about making wiiflow auto start with CIos and now Wiiflow won't even start up... It just stays at a black screen when I try to start it. Yeah I realized I screwed up when I saw it was for vWii and not Wii... And now I can't figure out where the setting config files are. I don't want to have to delete my whole wiiflow thing because I have a bunch of custom covers and music and all kinds of crap. There are no jpgs in there either. Also, what's strange is that USB Loader GX works fine, but the saves are behind. Like for example, when I was playing Punch Out!! on Wiiflow, I was in title defense fighting Don Flamenco. But then when I started it with USB Loader GX, I was all the back to the contender sandman fight. Please help me out, title defense is a pain, and I really want to play my wii backups again. Also, I uninstalled and reinstalled wiiflow in the apps folder.

UPDATE #1: I reinstalled all the wiiflow files, and it still didn't help ;/

And I can't do a nand recovery either, because I have a newer wii.

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my suggestion is to delete the wiiflow save. go to your wii system settings and find the wiiflow save and delete it just like you would delete any save on the wii. the wiiflow save contains info about wiiflow startup like if you chose cios or ios58 for startup.

as for the gamesave (like punch out!!) i'm not sure unless you are using emu nand saves for wiiflow and not for usbloader gx or vice versa.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."