Hacking WiiFlow Source Menu Button Sets

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't know that. What has been changed in the latest revs? I'm working on some buttons too that I'd like to post here.:)

Don't know what changed to affect this in the latest revs, but it was kind of a blip really.. it seems in my batch making of these, i had it accidentally set to save all the pngs as "interlaced", and the interlaced images would not display in the most recent revs of wf-mod.

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ah ok, no problems then.
Here are some transparent buttons for Arcade games, to be used with multiple magic numbers.
fba.png

fba2.png

fba3.png

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
See what you make of these new buttons. I have blanks too if anyone wants them.

Awesome buttons Tetsuo Shima.

Attachments

• Dark Umbra New Buttons.rar
    740.1 KB · Views: 330
Reactions: Dump

sion_zaphod

Trophies
XP
Country
@mastershoes
Would you be able to UL the background to the dark umbra set? The one on first page of this forum (hadn't seen it before and it goes better than the grid background)

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@mastershoes
Would you be able to UL the background to the dark umbra set? The one on first page of this forum (hadn't seen it before and it goes better than the grid background)

Did you get the link in the PM i sent you earlier? If not, here it is again, it contains blank buttons for all the sets i put together..

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pproxv8lfbezwrm/Source_Menu_Button_Backgrounds.rar

..or are you talking about just the background image so you can replace the one in your theme?

Reactions: Dump

sion_zaphod

Trophies
XP
Country
The theme image. I got the blank buttons thanks. Also would you happen to have full box art for quake 1 and the mission packs? Been looking online for hour and half and all I can find are front covers. I own the three games but I threw away the boxes to save on space. Now all I have is the jewel cases (sods law) :(

sion_zaphod

Trophies
XP
Country
I use that icon on my source menu for all these plugins in one :-

Dosbox
ScummVM
ResidualVM
Prboom
Tyrquake
Cavestory/NXengine

I've got a couple more Icons for the source menu that I can upload too with no backgrounds. Sega Mega CD (not Sega CD)/Sharp Famicom Twin System(NES and Famicom Disc System in one)

Reactions: mastershoes

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Crap I had no idea you updated this before 'shoes, or for that matter that sion_zaphod and testuo were contributing here, man I'm missing out XD. Thanks for the updates, I know there are more updates lined up though for your sets MS, should I just wait?

See what you make of these new buttons. I have blanks too if anyone wants them.

Awesome buttons Tetsuo Shima.
Nice set of buttons man, if you can, could you upload your triforce, Cave Story, Famicom Disk System & Music Player buttons with transparent BG? ^_^ sorry for the trouble.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies