Hacking Wiiflow not loading Super Mario Galaxy

Jackknife18846

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just found my Super Mario Galaxy disc but it was all scuffed up so I installed Wiiflow and downloaded a super Mario Galaxy Rom but Wiiflow just loads the game in the disc drive even though it recognizes the Rom! Does anyone know a fix to this? Thanks!

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just found my Super Mario Galaxy disc but it was all scuffed up so I installed Wiiflow and downloaded a super Mario Galaxy Rom but Wiiflow just loads the game in the disc drive even though it recognizes the Rom! Does anyone know a fix to this? Thanks!
wiiflow will only load the disc in the drive if you click on the disc icon at the bottom. if you click on the cover box then it loads the game or as you call it rom.

Jackknife18846

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But that's the problem, I click play once I click Super Mario Galaxy and it loads the disc and if there is no disc the wii softlocks and I have to unplug it.

Last edited by Jackknife18846,

Jackknife18846

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how about removing the disc from the disc drive? or changing loaders? or making sure you got your softmod up to date? are you pressing the right button to load the game? theres a button to load the game on disc, and another one to load th e game son the SD or USB.

Jackknife18846

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how about removing the disc from the disc drive? or changing loaders? or making sure you got your softmod up to date? are you pressing the right button to load the game? theres a button to load the game on disc, and another one to load th e game son the SD or USB.
At first I tried USB loader GX and it didn't work. In my other comments I said
But that's the problem, I click play once I click Super Mario Galaxy and it loads the disc and if there is no disc the wii softlocks and I have to unplug it.

Edit: What does it mean by "There may be more posts after this"

Last edited by Jackknife18846,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.