AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Did a clean install of WiiFlow and Nintendont, using your v4.2.3 MasterMod (1054). Then, using your sig, I updated/overwrote the files of the clean install. After loading up WiiFlow and launching a game, Memory Card Emulation is NOT working, by default. Please advise.

Here are screenshots of the initial INIs...

/apps/wiiflow/wiiflow.ini

View attachment 43385

/WiiFlow/settings/gameconfig2.ini

View attachment 43386

With the above settings, "NMM" shows "Disabled" in the game config screen.
Setting "NMM" to "Enabled" changes /WiiFlow/settings/gameconfig2.ini to...

View attachment 43388
So try to set it to "2" under [DML] section in wiiflow.ini and see what happens

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So try to set it to "2" under [DML] section in wiiflow.ini and see what happens
Setting "dml_nmm=2", in the [DML] section of "/apps/wiiflow/wiiflow.ini", set the "Enabled" flag of "NMM" globally.
Just out of curiosity, I tried setting "dml_nmm=3", and that enabled "MultiSaves" globally.
So, somewhere along the way, the "dml_nmm" setting options moved from "0, 1, 2" -to- "1, 2, 3".

Thanks for the help!

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Setting "dml_nmm=2", in the [DML] section of "/apps/wiiflow/wiiflow.ini", set the "Enabled" flag of "NMM" globally.
Just out of curiosity, I tried setting "dml_nmm=3", and that enabled "MultiSaves" globally.
So, somewhere along the way, the "dml_nmm" setting options moved from "0, 1, 2" -to- "1, 2, 3".

Thanks for the help!
No problem glad to help, donno why you have it like that, I had no issues while testing before
I'll double check my files and edit the help file accordingly
Edit: out of curiosity, did you use my 1054 mastermod or the one posted by fledge68?

Last edited by AbdallahTerro,

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

posthum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Abz,

Just wondering if N64 games should be autobooting (ie. skipping the initial menu where you can enter settings, change ROMS, etc and going straight into the game) when using Not64 in masterpack 4.2.3? I noticed a previous masterpack you released mentioned that Drexyl provided a Wii64 autoboot mod so I was wondering if something similar exists for not64?

Or possibly autoboot is in place and my install is just a bit screwy... :)

Thanks! Really appreciate both the pack and the fact that you donate your spare time to support people like me on this forum!

Hi @AbdallahTerro,

Any thoughts on this one? I'm guessing it just doesn't support autobooting games?

Many thanks!

Kolby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if anyone could help me, Wiiflow Masterpiece has been great, but one problem I am having, is trying to use Project M, or other Smash Bros hacks on it, as whenever I try to set Ocarina to on, and Hooktype to every single one, nothing changes. Is there anyway I can fix this? Any and all help would be awesome.

posthum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
not64 should autoboot just fine
the rom gets loaded you just press load after changing settings if you wish
Thanks Abz - that bit works fine. My question was more asking if the game could boot directly from Wiiflow without me needing to press load within the Not64 menu? Given that Wiisx from the same authors behaves the same way though I expect that it is just how it works. :)

Couple of other questions if you don't mind?

1. Do you know if there is a way to save settings 'per-game' in Not64? It seems to only allow global settings...
2. I don't seem to be having much luck figuring out a way of returning to real-nand Wiiflow after exiting a game launched in neek2o mode (it will always return to Wiiflow running in neek2o mode) - I've seen conflicting information about whether or not this is actually possible so thought I might ask?

Thanks!

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Thanks Abz - that bit works fine. My question was more asking if the game could boot directly from Wiiflow without me needing to press load within the Not64 menu? Given that Wiisx from the same authors behaves the same way though I expect that it is just how it works. :)

Couple of other questions if you don't mind?

1. Do you know if there is a way to save settings 'per-game' in Not64? It seems to only allow global settings...
2. I don't seem to be having much luck figuring out a way of returning to real-nand Wiiflow after exiting a game launched in neek2o mode (it will always return to Wiiflow running in neek2o mode) - I've seen conflicting information about whether or not this is actually possible so thought I might ask?

Thanks!
yeah but as you know settings differ per game and would affect compatibility that's why the option to change settings is there.
1. no only global config is saved because wiiflow doesn't have per-game-save for plugins
2. it's not possible, though you can make a workaround for it
-install nswitch using same ID as wiiflow hidden loader channel to emunand
-make wiiflow channel autoboot in priiloader in real nand
good luck figuring it out

Reactions: posthum

Kolby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, have a slight problem. Whenever my brother plays wiiflow on his wii, and plays a gamecube game, it plays fine, but when he pressed the home button to return to the main menu, it freezes. The same thing happens when he tries to return to wiiflow from the snes or nes emulator. Help please.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Okay, have a slight problem. Whenever my brother plays wiiflow on his wii, and plays a gamecube game, it plays fine, but when he pressed the home button to return to the main menu, it freezes. The same thing happens when he tries to return to wiiflow from the snes or nes emulator. Help please.
install the wiiflow loader hidden channel and check the "return to" option in wiiflow settings

posthum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah but as you know settings differ per game and would affect compatibility that's why the option to change settings is there.
1. no only global config is saved because wiiflow doesn't have per-game-save for plugins
2. it's not possible, though you can make a workaround for it
-install nswitch using same ID as wiiflow hidden loader channel to emunand
-make wiiflow channel autoboot in priiloader in real nand
good luck figuring it out
That worked a treat! Thanks so much for the tip!

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

wiimanofthenorth

Trophies
XP
Country
Any chance of getting the all/most of emulators that load in wiiflow to have hidden drive access (UStealth) for the Wii U? ScummVM will still only load from SD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended