Hacking WiiFlow 4 The Masterpiece Pack by Abz

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
ok thanks for clearing that up for me. also i looked last night through the latest 4.2.3 and was checking the plugins. i cant find wiimc? its better then m-player if i remember from experience. the only thing i was hopeing for would be a mod or some version of wiimc to boot from wiiflow straight to the dvd. not having to select it within wiiflow and then select it again in wiimc.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
ok thanks for clearing that up for me. also i looked last night through the latest 4.2.3 and was checking the plugins. i cant find wiimc? its better then m-player if i remember from experience. the only thing i was hopeing for would be a mod or some version of wiimc to boot from wiiflow straight to the dvd. not having to select it within wiiflow and then select it again in wiimc.
no, only media player plugin is mplayer-ce in addition to internal mp3/ogg player

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
ok. ill try m-player again its no big deal tbh. did you make these modded .dol files yourself or have they been made by the offical devs of these apps?

SoulSpawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Abz!
Today I installed wiiflow on a friend's wii. I installed d2s cios v10 and everything is working except when I return to wiiflow menu from any emulator. It gives me a black screen and freezes. Any solution? on my other wii it runs perfect with the same settings...

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
try turning on wiiflow and go to settings. find return to= wiiflow. if this does not work then you need to install wiiflow hidden channel v2 i think!

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
abz any chance of considering adding a search bar inside wiiflow? no biggy or worrys if your not interested just something that i think myt help a little

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
abz any chance of considering adding a search bar inside wiiflow? no biggy or worrys if your not interested just something that i think myt help a little
there are many fast ways to find your games already there,
categories and sorting, also hold B and press up/down to jump alphabetically

Reactions: jammybudga777

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
can i set up a catagorie to appear after i select a source? say i select dvd source would i be able to get a catagorie come up so i could keep kids films and adult stuff seperated in some way

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
i have wii games and wiiware (emunand) and emulators setup inside wiiflow. i wanted my wii games and emulators set to video=system
but i want emunand set to video=game. how can i do this? when i change emunand to video=game the emulators and wii games change to game as well

my wii games and emulators seem abit better picture when i set video=system

but my wiiware titles wont run properly unless i change video=game

i hope this makes sence lol
and sorry to keep asking so many question bro

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
i have wii games and wiiware (emunand) and emulators setup inside wiiflow. i wanted my wii games and emulators set to video=system
but i want emunand set to video=game. how can i do this? when i change emunand to video=game the emulators and wii games change to game as well

my wii games and emulators seem abit better picture when i set video=system

but my wiiware titles wont run properly unless i change video=game

i hope this makes sence lol
and sorry to keep asking so many question bro
use system in global settings and then change wiiware to game in "each" game setting

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple