Hacking WiiFlow 4 The Masterpiece Pack by Abz

oldboy88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hey, currently im using just usbloader gx to play my wii/gamecube backups from usb, i think its nice that both console variant games can be seen in just one big overview with covers. With the wiiflow megapack that you combined, would it be possible to see all games from all consoles together in a nice coverflow, or is it like i have seen before in youtube videos, that i just have to go to category "nes", to just see nes games, and go over to wii, to see just the wii games?

i only want to have the games i really own on one console, in one big overview, that would be super nice, is it possible with your megapack or isnt there any way to display it like that?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
hey, currently im using just usbloader gx to play my wii/gamecube backups from usb, i think its nice that both console variant games can be seen in just one big overview with covers. With the wiiflow megapack that you combined, would it be possible to see all games from all consoles together in a nice coverflow, or is it like i have seen before in youtube videos, that i just have to go to category "nes", to just see nes games, and go over to wii, to see just the wii games?

i only want to have the games i really own on one console, in one big overview, that would be super nice, is it possible with your megapack or isnt there any way to display it like that?
yes you have "All Plugins" button in the source menu
also you can conbine any sources manually or via preset source ini editing

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried downloading the 1076 version, but it gave me 1054 instead. I want the private server back, dammit! >:[

User error, maybe? The MMod and 1076 mod kinda run together. Any chance that 1076 can update to the newest 1076 from the updater?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I just tried downloading the 1076 version, but it gave me 1054 instead. I want the private server back, dammit! >:[

User error, maybe? The MMod and 1076 mod kinda run together. Any chance that 1076 can update to the newest 1076 from the updater?
sounds like user error
There is 2 branches, 1054 internal updater will always download the latest 1054 (will display as 1055 in update menu)
1076 internal updater will always download the latest 1076 (will display as 1077 in update menu)
both dols are always available in my sig (latest revs ofc)
We cannot mix because the bins folders are different and launching games won't work
so ... your pick

Stories8106

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another question, thank you for answering these btw...

Is it possible to Force NTSC in Nintendont through Wiiflow? The settings only change the DML_video_mode in the gameconfig2.ini file. I did find a "patch_video_mode={integer}" modifier, but no luck on randomly changing it (tried 0,1, and 2). Also tried a couple things with [DML] video_mode and video_settings in the wiiflow.ini but nothing there either :(

Trying to run PAL Doshin the Giant on my NTSC Wii. I can get it to work with Force NTSC through Nintendont.

Google wasn't much help either, just the source code telling me it was a video modifier, seems from all before Nintendont judging by revision.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Another question, thank you for answering these btw...

Is it possible to Force NTSC in Nintendont through Wiiflow? The settings only change the DML_video_mode in the gameconfig2.ini file. I did find a "patch_video_mode={integer}" modifier, but no luck on randomly changing it (tried 0,1, and 2). Also tried a couple things with [DML] video_mode and video_settings in the wiiflow.ini but nothing there either :(

Trying to run PAL Doshin the Giant on my NTSC Wii. I can get it to work with Force NTSC through Nintendont.

Google wasn't much help either, just the source code telling me it was a video modifier, seems from all before Nintendont judging by revision.
Sure you can. Update wiiflow to latest and change the setting in game settings

Vans1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello All,

Is it possible to move the plugins in order?

For example i want on the first row the plugins: Wii, gamecube, n64 and some more. Now (for example) n64 is on page 2, i want to move it to page 1.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hello All,

Is it possible to move the plugins in order?

For example i want on the first row the plugins: Wii, gamecube, n64 and some more. Now (for example) n64 is on page 2, i want to move it to page 1.
use the source menu editor to move them fast using a nice gui (it's one of the _handy_pc_tools in the pack)
or edit the source_menu.ini manually (pita)

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Already on v4.2.3 r1054 (on a original wii)

Thats the thing, cant get the force video settings to work through wiiflow, but it does work if i force through Nintendont

press home and update wiiflow select "1055" and you'll get the latest
if you want manual link grab it from my Sig

avisioncame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am experiencing some issues with freezing. For example, I will be playing Super Mario World via SNES9xGX after choosing a game from the wiiflow SNES channel. Plays fine. I pause it, come back later that evening or next day and the console is totally frozen/needs reboot.

I am suspecting it might have something to do with my Hard Drive enclosure falling asleep as I have read others stating this occurs. The enclosure is a Rosewill RX35 which I purchased specifically because it was recommended for use with the Wii.

The reason I ask this here is because I don't remember experiencing this issue prior to installing the Masterpiece files. It evens seems to lock up if unattended on the WiiFlow main menu. Any help?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I am experiencing some issues with freezing. For example, I will be playing Super Mario World via SNES9xGX after choosing a game from the wiiflow SNES channel. Plays fine. I pause it, come back later that evening or next day and the console is totally frozen/needs reboot.

I am suspecting it might have something to do with my Hard Drive enclosure falling asleep as I have read others stating this occurs. The enclosure is a Rosewill RX35 which I purchased specifically because it was recommended for use with the Wii.

The reason I ask this here is because I don't remember experiencing this issue prior to installing the Masterpiece files. It evens seems to lock up if unattended on the WiiFlow main menu. Any help?
disable hdd sleep in its firmware settings

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Marvel Nemesis banner is terribly grainy, even more so than the cover. Maybe we could use this instead? Some title screen music would be nice too.
marvel1_large.png

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

Vans1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

The Full_Info.txt tells me to install all the following .wads :

IOS58-64-v6176.wad
cIOS202[60]-hermesrodries-v6.wad
cIOS222[38]-hermes-v5.1.wad
cIOS223[57]-hermes-v5.1.wad
cIOS224[37]-hermes-v5.1.wad
cIOS245[37]-d2x-v10-beta53-alt.wad
cIOS246[38]-d2x-v10-beta53-alt.wad
cIOS247[53]-d2x-v10-beta53-alt.wad
cIOS248[55]-d2x-v10-beta53-alt.wad
cIOS249[56]-d2x-v10-beta52.wad
cIOS250[57]-d2x-v10-beta53-alt.wad
cIOS251[58]-d2x-v10-beta53-alt.wad
cIOS252[56]-d2x-v10-beta53-alt.wad

Can someone tell me what alle these .wads do?
They make sure more games can be played?

avisioncame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

The Full_Info.txt tells me to install all the following .wads :

IOS58-64-v6176.wad
cIOS202[60]-hermesrodries-v6.wad
cIOS222[38]-hermes-v5.1.wad
cIOS223[57]-hermes-v5.1.wad
cIOS224[37]-hermes-v5.1.wad
cIOS245[37]-d2x-v10-beta53-alt.wad
cIOS246[38]-d2x-v10-beta53-alt.wad
cIOS247[53]-d2x-v10-beta53-alt.wad
cIOS248[55]-d2x-v10-beta53-alt.wad
cIOS249[56]-d2x-v10-beta52.wad
cIOS250[57]-d2x-v10-beta53-alt.wad
cIOS251[58]-d2x-v10-beta53-alt.wad
cIOS252[56]-d2x-v10-beta53-alt.wad

Can someone tell me what alle these .wads do?
They make sure more games can be played?

My Wii was already modded, but I didn't install any of said wads and they have not affected anything.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey abz, you ever consider tackling the missing WiiWare full boxcovers set? gametdb was missing quite a few back when I was big into the Wii stuff, haven't checked in a while though.

smahoney1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble with Wiiflow. I updated with your pack to the root of my sd card. Wiiflow will display all of my Wii backups but when I boot a game the Wii screen goes black and shuts the Wii down. I tried Configurable loader and the games display and load without any issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup