Hacking WiiFlow 4.0.3 Advanced Source Menu Setup Made Easy!

DaveZ_227451

≡≡ Big Kid ≡≡
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wicked work m8. Been trying out my hand at making my own source/theme based on yours and abz works.

Just wondering how you make the screenshots? I want to post a few in a while of my crappy theme attempt... :-P

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks man :)

You can take screenshots in wiiflow by hitting the 'z' button on the gamecube controller.
Screenies get saved to wiiflow/screenshots.

I've also done a replication in photoshop, depends on how far you want to take it.. but the 'z' button is pretty effortless.

Now take some screenies, and let's see some shiz! :)

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update 11-03-12: Updated all the setups with new plugin magic # for mednafen_pce. Also updated the Plugin Magic Numbers Master List and the Source Menu Reference Table. On top of mednafen_pce being fixed, it also includes #'s and info for the rest of the emulators that have not yet been made into plugins.

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

xxjoeyxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, out of curiosity has anyone uploaded their root:/wiiflow and apps/wiiflow folder to distribute? I am completely new to wii modding and the main problem I have is getting the covers for the ROMS to download... the wii covers go just fine but when downloading through wiiflow for the emulated roms, it always tells me that the cover is not found... what am i missing?

Tuddles

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I still find this so called simple guide a pain....what do we do just unzip it to sd card and add wiiflow app to it also and then our covers for emulators? wiiflow seems soo complex to setup for emu use, is there a easy premade pack where I can add the covers I got in the linked thread to it and my games and just play ?

I been using usb config loader for years so this seems over the top when I haven't touched wii in ages

thnx to any and all help

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Mark D.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got mplayer emulator to work for my dvd's via wiiflow but im having trouble with season tv show dvd's i want the season episodes compiled together under just 1 dvd cover and be able to select from the episodes under just the one cover i dont want the same dvd cover for every individual episode appearing in wiiflow please if anyone knows how to do this please help

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Mark D.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tuddles the answer to your question is yes there are packs but u need to locate them on ur own they come with instructions and once you get use to the setup its pretty simple you may have a few questions for certain things but these threads and the people here are of tremendous help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: