WiiFlow 4.0.3 Advanced Source Menu Setup Made Easy!

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by mastershoes, Oct 30, 2012.

Oct 30, 2012

mastershoes GameTDB Mod

Message Count:
    United States
    WiiFlow 4.0.3 Advanced Source Menu Setup

I've been on a mission to try and make the "Advanced source_menu" as "Simple" as possible. I hope you find this useful. [IMG]

Update 11-03-12: Updated all the setups with new plugin magic # for mednafen_pce. Also updated the Plugin Magic Numbers Master List and the Source Menu Reference Table. On top of mednafen_pce being fixed, it also includes #'s and info for the rest of the emulators that have not yet been made into plugins.

Included in this package:

A - Plugin Magic Numbers Master List

B - Source Menu Reference Table
    -This is your one stop reference shop! Includes a breakdown of all key information for all 51 possible plugins; Ini name, Magic #, Available Buttons, and a sample source_menu button entry. Click the link below to see a preview!
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/?hxns3wnwgcwdsm2

C - 3 different starter setups (see below for previews)
    -32 Button - All Current Systems Setup
    -20 Button - Basic Setup
    -16 Button - Classic Setup

Inside each setup folder you'll find the wiiflow/plugins and wiiflow/source_menu folders. There is also a readme included with each setup that gives a pretty thorough breakdown of which plugins are currently used, as well as those that are not. I have included my 2nd Edition Button set as a default, but there are plenty more available. Take a look at the "Button Layout Previews" folder, and you can have a look at what order the buttons are currently setup in.

D - All Available Full Button Sets
    -I have included all of the complete button sets that are available at this point. To change button sets, simply copy and paste the images over the current set, as they are all named the same.

E - Extra .ogg files
    -I cut a bunch of new .ogg files and added them to all the setups. Seam contributed a few as well.
    F - Emuflows
    -If you do not have any "emuflows" setup in your themes, i have included the txt below that can be added to the buttom of your [theme].ini file. These "emuflows" match this setup, and you can always feel free to add more!

Note - If you don't already have it, there is also an apps folder included that is required for mplayer-ce to work.
    Big thanks to the WiiFlow Team, and all the gfxers who take there time to contribute to this scene!

----End readme----

Here are the 3 different setups. They are available individually, or as an all-in-one download. Everything mentioned above is included with each download. Here's what's offered.

32 Button - All Current Systems Setup
    Screenshot Previews

http://www.mediafire.com/?h9ya1wcduz4usyd

20 Button - Basic Setup
    Screenshot Previews

http://www.mediafire.com/?dt5091r62sas0dv

16 Button - Classic Setup
    Screenshot Previews

http://www.mediafire.com/?co12d927sq3t4e8

All 3 Setups in One Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/?e6lthcih0i9t6fp

Please hit the "Like" button if this helps you out, thanks! [IMG]
    Last edited by mastershoes, Nov 3, 2012
    Arm73, luck_gh0st, pepxl and 2 others like this.
    • Newcomer

DaveZ_227451 ≡≡ Big Kid ≡≡

Message Count:
    Canada
    Wicked work m8. Been trying out my hand at making my own source/theme based on yours and abz works.

Just wondering how you make the screenshots? I want to post a few in a while of my crappy theme attempt... :-P

mastershoes GameTDB Mod

Message Count:
    United States
    Thanks man :)

You can take screenshots in wiiflow by hitting the 'z' button on the gamecube controller.
    Screenies get saved to wiiflow/screenshots.

I've also done a replication in photoshop, depends on how far you want to take it.. but the 'z' button is pretty effortless.

Now take some screenies, and let's see some shiz! :)
    • Newcomer

DaveZ_227451 ≡≡ Big Kid ≡≡

Message Count:
    Canada
    OMFG???? I had no idea wiiflow had that function LOL I'm a dumbass :-P

CHEERS m8

mastershoes GameTDB Mod

Message Count:
    United States
    Update 11-03-12: Updated all the setups with new plugin magic # for mednafen_pce. Also updated the Plugin Magic Numbers Master List and the Source Menu Reference Table. On top of mednafen_pce being fixed, it also includes #'s and info for the rest of the emulators that have not yet been made into plugins.
    AbdallahTerro likes this.
    • Newcomer

dj_darkside007 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    i havent been able to get any covers to load...tried main folder and sub-folder directories...roms load just fine though...
    • Newcomer

xxjoeyxx New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    so, out of curiosity has anyone uploaded their root:/wiiflow and apps/wiiflow folder to distribute? I am completely new to wii modding and the main problem I have is getting the covers for the ROMS to download... the wii covers go just fine but when downloading through wiiflow for the emulated roms, it always tells me that the cover is not found... what am i missing?
    • Newcomer

geeb2002 New Member

Message Count:
    United States

Tuddles New Member

Message Count:
    Canada
    I still find this so called simple guide a pain....what do we do just unzip it to sd card and add wiiflow app to it also and then our covers for emulators? wiiflow seems soo complex to setup for emu use, is there a easy premade pack where I can add the covers I got in the linked thread to it and my games and just play ?

I been using usb config loader for years so this seems over the top when I haven't touched wii in ages

thnx to any and all help

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r Mark D.

Message Count:
    United States
    i got mplayer emulator to work for my dvd's via wiiflow but im having trouble with season tv show dvd's i want the season episodes compiled together under just 1 dvd cover and be able to select from the episodes under just the one cover i dont want the same dvd cover for every individual episode appearing in wiiflow please if anyone knows how to do this please help

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r Mark D.

Message Count:
    United States
    tuddles the answer to your question is yes there are packs but u need to locate them on ur own they come with instructions and once you get use to the setup its pretty simple you may have a few questions for certain things but these threads and the people here are of tremendous help

SPONSORED LINKS