WiiFlow 3.1 (Mod) Installation and Setup

Discussion in 'Wii - Tutorials & FAQs' started by fledge68, Jun 27, 2012.

Jun 27, 2012
    • Newcomer

Kliviwiki New Member

Message Count:
    Brazil
    As I expected, I couldn't upgrade Wiiflow... I have tried it before, but faced the same problem. None of the game covers were being displayed, except for one, and none of the game names were displayed correclty either. Instead, it displayed a lot of chinese/japanese letters. When I try to load the games, I get an error code dump screen.

I tried both replacing just the boot.dol file and the entire folder (with boot.dol, meta.xml and icon.png), but got the same results... I don't know if it'll help, here's the syscheck:

WARNING! Spoilers inside!

But the good thing is that I managed to bring up the source menu just by pressing B on the main screen. So I am guessing that I did upgrade the application, but am facing the errors I mentioned above?

Do you have any ideia of what could be causing these problems? I have already discussed this here, but no one could find out the solution.

Maxternal Peanut Gallery Spokesman

Message Count:
    Costa Rica
    My guess is that since you upgraded from such an older version compared to what the newest is that it might be misinterpreting old versions of settings files. In the /wiiflow folder I'd delete the cache and the settings folder and then run wiiflow so it can make them from scratch. You MIGHT have to delete your wiiflow.ini file, too, in the /apps/wiiflow folder. You'd have to set a few settings again but it should help your problem.

Also, your syscheck looks okay at a first glance at least.
    1 people like this.
    • Newcomer

Kliviwiki New Member

Message Count:
    Brazil
    It worked! Thank you so much, you are a god!

Now I'll spend some time adjusting the settings and stuff. Thanks again!
    1 people like this.

ToddofWar420 CoverFlow Artist

Message Count:
    United States
    Looking for help.. I've been trying to figure out where to place the Sega CD bios to run with the plugin. If anybody knows how please share. Thanks.

SPONSORED LINKS