Hacking [Wii Zangeki no Re. MENU PATCH Jap-Eng]

Kilano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks a Ton for your work. i played trough the game before but english patch may be enough to get my buddies on it. you said your finished but if there is any chance would be awesome to get full menue weapons

or at least the online menue, i could play some online mutliplayer but took ages to click the right stuff everytime ^^

borracho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great patch, just discovered this amazing game. Thank you for making it playable for a western audience. Please come back and patch more when you can. I would really appreciate it.

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DOWNLOAD THE PATCH FROM YOUTUBE
Link here:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP4k2kSxUUA&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLQ-W-2Bp2ROv87Z7P7ysqoPJGAcdWEdLD
Tried that link -- no dice. No link embedded in the video or the video description. Does a download link still exist for this patch? Google, who is supposed to be my friend, flipped me off when I asked for link directions.

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone re-upload the v3.00 patch? Please check your download folders. The author said to contact him via PM if we had any problems, but since he took the download link down and hasn't visited this site in nearly 4 months, we seem to be on our own here.

If you can't be bothered creating a file hosting account somewhere, just upload the patch to sendspace.com -- you can upload without an account and it has a pretty good interface.

BikeLazer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this thread still alive? I'm getting the black screen, as others have. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! I start with a .iso, add the patch, then add the iso to WiiJManager to put the wbfs to my hard drive. result is a 3.7g scrubbed file. Playing in USBLoader gx results in black screen. Would love to play this game in english. Thanks!

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Is this thread still alive? I'm getting the black screen, as others have. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! I start with a .iso, add the patch, then add the iso to WiiJManager to put the wbfs to my hard drive. result is a 3.7g scrubbed file. Playing in USBLoader gx results in black screen. Would love to play this game in english. Thanks!
Only the menus are English patched , playing the game will still be an all Japanese adventure. He used to provide what he called his perfect patch but not on the website if I can find the files I'll share them with you I'm not near my computer to do so PM you later. Again this patch only provides an alternative way to patch the menus into English and the iso to work

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
someone that downloaded the patch please send it to me in a PM please i have the game but i dont understand anything in japanese

Jamesleeadf

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi guys,

I'm happy that i found english patch, cause this game looks beautiful except it is japanese.

However i tried to patch with V3.0 but after it patch, these is what happen until it hang:
1) i see a new starting screen, is a beautiful photo of the game instead of standard white WII warning for hitting your furniture while playing
2) i see english menu of demo,single player and network
3) i hit single player, then whole screen become black and hang. i can still see my pointer cursor there but it was unable to move anymore.

i tried to run the game before patch, i'm able to play, select player, slice a few monster, but the patched version will stuck before game begin. do you guys faced this situation before?
Thanks man.

James

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys,

I'm happy that i found english patch, cause this game looks beautiful except it is japanese.

However i tried to patch with V3.0 but after it patch, these is what happen until it hang:
1) i see a new starting screen, is a beautiful photo of the game instead of standard white WII warning for hitting your furniture while playing
2) i see english menu of demo,single player and network
3) i hit single player, then whole screen become black and hang. i can still see my pointer cursor there but it was unable to move anymore.

i tried to run the game before patch, i'm able to play, select player, slice a few monster, but the patched version will stuck before game begin. do you guys faced this situation before?
Thanks man.

James
How did you patch the game?

I remember patching this game manually ( unpacking image and replacing actual files ) only worked for me.
Also forcing the language to japanese or english was mandatory .
As well as forcing video to NTSC.
Youcan do this from your usb loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.