Wii #XXXX - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (USA)

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Such a shame for Link to get released only on the wii. Wonderful game with outdated graphic, imo it really looks awful. When you're used to play pc games with dx11 and such, its quite hard to go back to 480p with no anti-aliasing, crappy textures and still no voice acting.
There will never be voice acting in zelda so get the hell over it

Reactions: 1 person

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Such a shame for Link to get released only on the wii. Wonderful game with outdated graphic, imo it really looks awful. When you're used to play pc games with dx11 and such, its quite hard to go back to 480p with no anti-aliasing, crappy textures and still no voice acting.
go back to playing boring run and gun shooters with shitty stories (wait what story?! :P) than.
hahagwhoreca4.jpg

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
11 Hours through and the disc is working fine.This game is so awesome,that I will buy it when ever I can.

By the way,I'm sorta stumped on the Earth Temple right now. I have the bombs and the map.To the right of the map will be a huge area with one of those Xs on it.How do I get in that area?

The textures are good for wii and so are the graphics.The style is really good as well.And who cares about voice acting?Hell,who cares about graphics?

Squall Leonhart

Trophies
Website
vba-m.com
XP
Country
Australia

1. Zelda will never get voice acting
2. Zelda is not about GFX
3. Sod off.

Reactions: 3 people

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I honestly don't care how bad the story/graphics/sound or anything is as long as it has good gameplay.This game however,has a good story and sound,the graphics are great for Wii,and the gameplay is awesome.Some of the best gameplay I've played in a while.

EDIT:Oh,and obviously a game has to have good controls,otherwise it would be unplayable.This game has great controls.I was never a fan of the wii mote,as it felt weird with the nunchuck to me with games play Mario Galaxy,but it fits this game great.

pickleman77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help! The game had worked perfectly up until the Earth Temple boss. After going through the boss door, the screen fades to black and nothing happens. I can still press the "home" button on the Wii remote, but even when I press "Back to Menu", it still hangs at the black screen. The weird part is that when I left it on for a while and came back, it showed the "communications interrupted" screen and asks me to reconfigure the motion plus. I do that, and it still hangs at the black screen.

4.3U/NTFS Hard Drive with a wbfs folder/CFG latest version with 249 (actually tried it on all USB loaders with same results)/Already updated the d2xv7/NTSC-U version of Skyward Sword. Let me know if you want a syscheck.

AzureuzZetsunai

HAHA, 20!... i punch it!
Trophies
Website
hashtiv.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Help! The game had worked perfectly up until the Earth Temple boss. After going through the boss door, the screen fades to black and nothing happens. I can still press the "home" button on the Wii remote, but even when I press "Back to Menu", it still hangs at the black screen. The weird part is that when I left it on for a while and came back, it showed the "communications interrupted" screen and asks me to reconfigure the motion plus. I do that, and it still hangs at the black screen.

4.3U/NTFS Hard Drive with a wbfs folder/CFG latest version with 249 (actually tried it on all USB loaders with same results)/Already updated the d2xv7/NTSC-U version of Skyward Sword. Let me know if you want a syscheck.

use USB loader GX latest version and Hermes Cios 222. im playing it and i have reached to like 60% of the game... in the trial to get master sword crafted. not telling ya xD. use a WBFS formated drive for more stability.

regarless if you have the same problem it must be your iso, redownload and re install the game on USB.

Azureuz zetsunai

hey, games works fine but my wiilot is crazy, is shaking, fixing , what is this?

wii lot? if its the wii remote, i sugest you try another one, or replace your wii motion plus accesory. if that does not fix the problem try Hermes Cios 222, and redownload the game and reintall it, or burn it again... depends on how your wii is able to play BACKUPS.

Edited due to grammar sorry

es600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe its nunchuk, in game (zelda) its always aiming , i cant walk because is still aiming , nunchuk is not original ;/ (sorry, my english is horrible)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse