Keylogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I can buy a cheap Wii U alone, without gamepad for my brother.

If I install CBHC + HBC + maybe HID to VPAD and everything games he wants, will my brother be able to use the Wii U without gamepad and with only a Pro controller?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can buy a cheap Wii U alone, without gamepad for my brother.

If I install CBHC + HBC + maybe HID to VPAD and everything games he wants, will my brother be able to use the Wii U without gamepad and with only a Pro controller?
The problem you will have is that the homebrew won't load without a wiiu gamepad. This is because things like the homebrew launcher uses an exploit in mii Maker to run and mii maker only loads when a gamepad is switched on. So without a gamepad you have no way to load the homebrew launcher so as to then be able to install haxchi. Plus without a gamepad you can't change any settings on the WiiU so how are you going to set up an internet connection or get the ds game for haxchi from the eshop ect.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Keylogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
The problem you will have is that the homebrew won't load without a wiiu gamepad. This is because things like the homebrew launcher uses an exploit in mii Maker to run and mii maker only loads when a gamepad is switched on.
And can I set HID to VPAD as autoboot on loadiine.ovh?

So maybe I can run the web browser with a Pro controller, then I will autoload HID to VPAD and then I can use my Pro controller in HBC??

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And can I set HID to VPAD as autoboot on loadiine.ovh?

So maybe I can run the web browser with a Pro controller, then I will autoload HID to VPAD and then I can use my Pro controller in HBC??
But you need a gamepad to set up the internet connection or to change any other settings on the WiiU you can't do that without one. Plus loadiine.ovh does not have a hid to VPAD autoboot option

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Keylogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
But you need a gamepad to set up the internet connection or to change any other settings on the WiiU you can't do that without one.
I can set up the Wii U and internet with my gamepad! I can prepare everything with my gamepad.

And when everything is ready, I want to give the Wii U to my brother but without the gamepad. And I want him to be able to use the HBC and loadiine games without gamepad

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can set up the Wii U and internet with my gamepad! I can prepare everything with my gamepad.

And when everything is ready, I want to give the Wii U to my brother but without the gamepad. And I want him to be able to use the HBC and loadiine games without gamepad
Then that will work fine he will just miss out on a lot of great games that require the gamepad. But why use Loadiine and its horrible loading times when you can just install the games to USB??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: test what?