OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Sorry for the double post,

Just asking, I dun have an HDTV... The LGP, can't give a component cable video output, only hdmi out... ;-;
So, would it work if I got the Wii U HDMI Cable connected to the System and to the "HDMI In" in the LGP and without giving the out from the LGP, give the video output from the WiiU's component cable to the TV?

Randamin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the Wii U can output video through HDMI and then convert the HDMI output from the capture card to composite or component. A cable box can output through every single connection since it only has to process video but a game console already has so much processing to begin with. Recording video from a cable box might also not work well either since the HDCP will prevent the capture card from recording.

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to wonder about compression efficiency when you let standalone device to encode rather than computer to do it.

From what I heard Live Gamer Portable has good video quality, but I wonder about the file size.

Why is that a problem? After you finish your recording, transfer the file to your computer and re-encode it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs