Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by BurningDesire, Oct 20, 2016.

1. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    they can be installed as vc games on the wii u side. you should be able to find those threads pretty easily, look for the one with the script to do everything automatically, :)

2. Skeet1983

Skeet1983 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 22, 2012
    United States
    Somewhere, out there...
    Ok, thanks. Can I still use cheats from Gecko though?

3. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    I don't know. you may have to use the vwii and a wii rip.

4. Zonta85

Zonta85 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 9, 2007
    Italy
    Ascoli Piceno
    Hi there.
    I bought a Wii in 2006 console's dayone and then i first hacked it with wiikey, then with Twilight hack ecc. and i followed the scene since then, so i'm not a noob about nintendo's console hacking.
    Now i just bought a used wiiU that
    i easily and successfully hacked with CHBC/vWii mode, and i installed some games in the nand with wup installer, but now the internal memory is full and i'm planning to buy a new external hard drive.
    Since the hard drive that i use for Wii/GC games (500 GB) is without free space too i was thinking about to buy one big enough to be used in both modes.
    If i create different partitions and set the first one to primary (for Wii/GC), hided with Ustealth, is possible to use a second partition for WiiU?

Last edited by Zonta85, Dec 5, 2017
  5. Skeet1983

Skeet1983 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 22, 2012
    United States
    Somewhere, out there...
    Hi guys. How do I properly delete games, updates, and dlc that was from Wii U USB Helper? I deleted Zelda BOTW, update, and DLC. But it seems that HDD space was not restored? I deleted through the Data Manager in Wii U System Settings. Deleted BOTW because game kept freezing when loading save, someone suggested to delete everything related to game and re-install... Help GREATLY appreciated :)

6. akhlaq768

akhlaq768 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2016
    I can’t seem to find a link to uTikdownloadHelper...

Can anoyone post a link for me

7. Pippin666

Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Mar 30, 2009
    Canada
    Montreal, Qc
    I hope every1 bricks.

Pip'

8. AscendedGoatPrince

AscendedGoatPrince Newbie

Newcomer
    Sunday
    United States
    I do apologize if this question was asked before in the past 251 pages, but is the Brazilian method still possible to perform on 5.5.2? Tried sweeping the thread for an answer, but was too old or vague. Thanks in advance.

9. DaTank45

DaTank45 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 18, 2017
    United States
    yes it does still work. I would suggest installing haxchi over a ds game before updating. I recommend not updating as it serves no purpose

10. AscendedGoatPrince

AscendedGoatPrince Newbie

Newcomer
    Sunday
    United States
    My brother and I have recently setup Haxchi (the offline entry-point) already, so that's not an issue. Updating is somewhat important as I wish to play MH3U with my elder brother (who has a stock Wii U.) Thank you for your information!^_^

11. Foxizhot93

Foxizhot93 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2017
    United States
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I asked elsewhere and I believe this is where they pointed me too. Here goes.

Hey I have been using Wii U usb helper to install games for a little while now and occasionally I have been running into a problem. Occasionally I will get an error saying I do not have the latest copy of java installed and it gives me a link to follow. I don’t remember what I did the first time, I either followed the link or went to the java that was already on my pc and updated it to the latest volume. I still would randomly get the message every now and again even though I have the latest version of java installed. Now I am trying to download Animal Crossing and Animal Crossing City Folk and every time I try to download it, I get the error message and it skips to the next possible download. It creates a folder in the install folder on the SD card and on my PC but it is empty. Any ideas?? Only thing I can imagine is it has something to do with emulation but I am not using them for emulation only for play on the Wii U. Thanks
    Beau

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk