Hardware Wii U Usb Hard Drive

Pattonfiend67

You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any hard drive, as far as i know, should work just fine... you looking to just use it in the wii u format or for vwii homebrew?

Pattonfiend67

You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in that case, the decision should be based on your preferred brand of hdd. i like WD if they are 1tb and lower. i like seagate for anything 1.5tb and larger. it's really all up to you. i would just go with getting the cheapest name brand drive that you can get. hope this helps. check ebay or craigslist for the best deals with free shipping. in any case, do as cyan says and get one with an external power source or else you will have to get the y-cable.

need4speed

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
in that case, the decision should be based on your preferred brand of hdd. i like WD if they are 1tb and lower. i like seagate for anything 1.5tb and larger. it's really all up to you. i would just go with getting the cheapest name brand drive that you can get. hope this helps. check ebay or craigslist for the best deals with free shipping. in any case, do as cyan says and get one with an external power source or else you will have to get the y-cable.

I'm going with this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/Seagate-STBX1000200-Expansion-inch-External/dp/B0084LZIZO#productDetails Thanks guys for your help :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm