Hacking Wii u update error. Error 105-3102

Ian Zerkel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing is now whenever I go on the Wii it instantly claims in in the so card menu even though I'm not and when I press ok it crashes it, but it can be do to the theme I got

D

Deleted User

If you installed a theme that wasn't compatible with vWii, you probably bricked your system menu.

If you can't get to the system menu, how did you post a log? Use the updated syscheck.

That syscheck is bogus. Are you sure you just didn't grab a syscheck already residing on the SD you used from your Wii? That log is normal for a Wii from 2009. Hell it has 1.1.0 of HBC when we're at 1.1.2 being the only working version on a WiiU. In fact, it isn't a WiiU syscheck for the simple fact it has a MIOS and BC IOS listed. Are you sure you actually ran Syscheck on your WiiU?

You say your vWii works fine, but now you say you can't load it since it goes to SD card menu and crashes?

You're not telling us something.

Last edited by ,

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing is now whenever I go on the Wii it instantly claims in in the so card menu even though I'm not and when I press ok it crashes it, but it can be do to the theme I got

Are you trolling? That sysCheck you posted says that you have priiloader installed, and that's not possible on a vWii. It even says that the console is a Wii.

D

Deleted User

You keep interchanging Wii and vWii, which one is it? Your SysCheck you posted is from a Wii. Wii IOS cannot happen during a system transfer - otherwise it would of immediately bricked your system upon its first boot.

Something tells me if you're telling the truth (regarding the SysCheck), you used the same SD for your vWii and probably installed a whole folder of Wii WADS into your vWii. It wouldn't be a surprise then that you can no longer boot vWii.

Can you load up a disc from vWii at all? Or does it crash immediately upon selecting Wii Mode from the WiiU? If it crashes immediately, you're pretty much screwed without being able to reprogram the NAND with a flasher and backup.

D

Deleted User

There's nothing you can do then. Your vWii is bricked until there's some sort of WiiU exploit allowing access to the NAND or you can reflash your NAND backup using a flasher.

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, hold on one second. So you are in fact saying this syscheck is from your wii u??
Or are you posting this syscheck from a regular wii?
If this is in fact your wii u then what happens when you boot vwii with the sd cards and usb sticks removed?
If this is your regular wii then well there are a ton of things you can do to fix this.
And if you are able to boot into vwii on your wii u with the sd and usbs removed then this issue can be fixed as well.
Also, if you can boot the homebrew channel in vwii all can be fixed. But you will need to answer my questions for any further help.

Ian Zerkel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't boot anything up, when it says it takes me to the sd card menu it actually tries to take me to my friend code but the wvwii freezes instantly after I press the button.

D

Deleted User

There's nothing you can do short of flashing your NAND backup back to the console. Your vWII is dead. With no way to boot it, there's no way to restore anything.

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
So should I get a new Wii u or can somebody teach me how to put my band backup onto the Wii u
Its NAND, not band. Look up the threads here about NAND flashing, its hard and evasive, i think you solder like 7 wires instead of the regular four for the 3ds.
Your console is dead, get a new one

Ian Zerkel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright guys I think I thought of a way to fix it, I need to delete and reinstall the Wii u's operating system which should get rid of the issue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol