Hacking WII U smash stack freeze press (1)

Peniskoker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
The only reason I can think of is your boot.elf file, could it be corrupted maybe, is your SD card fat32, could you possibly try another SD card.

Go back completely to the beginning.
Reformat your SD card to fat32, if your on windws 7 or 8 you can do this with an external program.
Re download all smashstack/hbc ect from another source.
Make sure you have the correct pal smashstack.
Make sure you have the correct boot.elf and smashstack in the correct file locations and that they are the most recent.
Follow the process to the letter and I can see no reason why it wouldn't work.

If this still doesn't work then sorry dude you must be doing something wrong or it's your SD card,some are known to cause problems or it's not frozen and your wii remote is not synced or your not waiting long enough to press, get a new SDcard/wii remote/lego Indiana etc and try another exploit but first go right back to the beginning take a deep breath and start again following every step exactly, there's no shame In making a mistake.

I may possibly have my original files backed up if you pm me I can send them to you as I know 100% these are working with pal smash but I won't be at my pc untill tomorrow, you are definitely using the correct smashstack region for your disc and wiiU yeah?

Can u give me your files ?

Oak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delete all Wii controller pairings and pair a single Wii remote. I had the same problem.

Peniskoker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Never mind found it.

U sirs are great, thank u!

What to Do:

1. From the Wii U Menu, select "System Settings."
  2. Using the Left Stick scroll to the "Wii Remote and Sensor Bar" icon and press the A Button.
  3. Select "Delete All Wii Remote Pairings."
  4. Tap "Delete" to confirm.
    • Note: Wii U GamePad pairings will not be removed.
  5. Tap "OK."

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Oh my gosh is noon, time to play... a Sonic Streets of rage game 😎