Hacking Wii U serial code for retail consoles not yet preupdated to 5.1.1?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
You're quite the fun sucker. It's cool that you updated and you don't care about Wii U-mode homebrew, but why attack everyone who hasn't updated and does care? Like, including the devs. It hurts my fragile babby feelings.

That being said, the bottom line is that once we see the need to release a usable exploit (ie we've gotten higher-level access and figured out useful things for end-users to do with it), we'll probably develop another browser exploit to go with it so everyone can use it. The chance of homebrew on updated Wii U's in the future is pretty definitely 100 percent (don't cross your fingers for piracy though, nobody wants anything to do with that garbage.)
You don't know much about this site, do you? ;)

Anyway, the only reason the current exploit is patches is due to MaxConsole. If they hadn't leaked the exploit everything would have been fine.

Reactions: BvanBart

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@ WulfyStylez
i haven't updated once smash bros is out i will though i'm not missing out cos of a VERY SMALL chance homebrew is going to happen which i've been hearing for god knows how long know about this browser exploit. i'm not waiting around forever to play emus that already work on vwii...

and also when if homebrew is finally possible you still won't be able to go online cos nintendo have changed the code in the nintendo network forcing you to update so by the looks of it if you want homebrew you can kiss your online play goodbye forever. i am NOT missing out on online play in smash bros if it wants an update than.
SoBeIt_v4_PreviewImage.jpg

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't know much about this site, do you? ;)

Anyway, the only reason the current exploit is patches is due to MaxConsole. If they hadn't leaked the exploit everything would have been fine.

When the vaporware you are hyping is in its "final stages" yet is unable to produce even the tiniest low res pictures or grainiest videos and is missing deadlines, you got to do something to keep yourself "relevant", I guess.
They couldn't even get a picture out by late July. All hail ode!

The WiiUKey has already been worked on for over a year now, it is in its final stages.

Originally they were looking at launching late July / early August, but there is always delays in the ODE business.

I guess we will see an actual shipping product by late Nov. or early Dec. with pictures and more info by late August / early Sept.

Source: http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_fo...atement-on-Recent-Leaks?p=1708776#post1708776

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P7mAPWYcgE