Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just to share my finding:

I found that most US saves are compatible with my EUR games. I've tested Bayonetta 1, Sonic All Stars Racing, Donkey kong saves and they are all compatible with my EUR games. Just change the title ID in the folder name to match the EUR title ID.
Yes, most saves are interchangeable, only the JPN saves don't work for EUR or USA.

Reactions: depaul

Nickbrick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to ask, but can someone make a 100% complete save file for Black Ops 2, with everything unlocked for online multiplayer?

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
For anyone trying to get the Nintendo Land save working in Cemu, it seems you are required to create a copy of the save directory folder followed by a "_255" in the folder's name.

Normally Nintendo Land fails to create a save file in Cemu and simply transferring the save file found here in the "default" save directory Cemu creates does not work, but placing it inside the new "_255" folder instead the savefile seems to work properly.

There are a handful of other titles that fail to initially create a savefile in Cemu actually, (see my previous savefile requests here) though which typically results in not being able to progress past the title screen in Cemu while some of which can apparently bypassed by using an existing save file. For the titles I requested saves for previously, simply starting a new game and saving should be enough for me see if they can be useful for Cemu.

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does it being on the eshop make any difference? I actually tried the 148 costume one but it didn't work. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So does it being on the eshop make any difference? I actually tried the 148 costume one but it didn't work. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
If the eShop version uses another title id then you have to change the save's folder id before injecting it to make it work. The saveiine thread explains how to do that.

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the eShop version uses another title id then you have to change the save's folder id before injecting it to make it work. The saveiine thread explains how to do that.
I got it to work, but not all the costumes were unlocked. Is it because I have to change the id, or because the person actually didn't unlock all the costumes?

Or maybe it's because of an update? I noticed that on mine it says 160 costumes are available. Only problem is that costumes 102-131 are missing. Same with 145-150.

Last edited by RedRose30,

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I got it to work, but not all the costumes were unlocked. Is it because I have to change the id, or because the person actually didn't unlock all the costumes?

Or maybe it's because of an update? I noticed that on mine it says 160 costumes are available. Only problem is that costumes 102-131 are missing. Same with 145-150.
It could be because you are using and older version of the game (in that case you need to update) or those costumes are from a DLC (in that case you need to download the DLC). Also it could be that if the save is from another region and that region had different costumes/costumes_id it could create that error, but I have not played that game so I'm not sure.

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could be because you are using and older version of the game (in that case you need to update) or those costumes are from a DLC (in that case you need to download the DLC). Also it could be that if the save is from another region and that region had different costumes/costumes_id it could create that error, but I have not played that game so I'm not sure.

maybe it's because it's the eshop version? I have the physical version.

Oh well. At least having some of them is better than nothing I guess.

Derpncheez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do any of the Splatoon saves have extra Sea Snails? I'm trying to make a code to get 99 of them and if any of them have a decent amount, then that would be awesome!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.