Hardware Wii U Pro Controller $25 at Best Buy

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Given that its Best Buy, that shouldn't really be a problem

For people who don't drive that's a problem. They either have to get someone to take them, or they have to go out of their way and make a special trip to Best Buy by bus or something. It's not worth going to Best Buy for just a controller that isn't really needed to play anything. I want a sale at Target, because you can get a lot of other stuff you needed when you go to Target.

And was this sale only one day, because it's at $50 today.

redkeyboard

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For people who don't drive that's a problem. They either have to get someone to take them, or they have to go out of their way and make a special trip to Best Buy by bus or something. It's not worth going to Best Buy for just a controller that isn't really needed to play anything. I want a sale at Target, because you can get a lot of other stuff you needed when you go to Target.

It was one day. Shipping was available but they ran out. But Best Buy holds pick up items for like 2 weeks. If you can't get a ride to Best Buy within that timeframe I wonder if you're even able to purchase these items online.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was one day. Shipping was available but they ran out. But Best Buy holds pick up items for like 2 weeks. If you can't get a ride to Best Buy within that timeframe I wonder if you're even able to purchase these items online.

My point exactly. Also, no offense to those that can't drive, but I'm speaking soley for those of us that have a drivers license. I'm aware there are those that are younger than 16 and game, but I just don't care about you lol. Call me a dick, I don't give a shit.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Well, now that we have a USB adapter, I'd say the damn thing is worth quite something.
It's arguably the best traditional, symmetrical controller out there at the moment, and getting it to work on a PC with games for windows and pretty much every emulator, would certainly add a lot of value to it.

I mean for $25, it's quite a steal !

PrimeX

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I already own one but I'll buy another one when I'll have access to such low prices. BestBuy is nowhere near Romania :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse