Gaming Wii u played on a train.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Maybe theyll update the wiiu to include steetpass :wacko: :) .. Cool idea though , i may invest in a car inverter for this very thing , and the kids would love to drag this along on camping trips not having to take a TV .
I read somewhere that they will release a device, like pokewalk, that will store some Miis, and allow street pass on WiiU.

Edit: I checked here, and In fact this was a rumour back on April, but we never had any official confirmation about this

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hmm...I kinda wonder how easy to make it would be to have a battery pack that outputs into the wiiU adaptor outlet, thus allowing for real portable play?

I'm also slapping my forehead here for not thinking of this. I was planning on bringing the wiiU to work one day. Partially so my colleague can decide for himself whether it's worth it, partially because we've got a huge ass television screen in the back office (it's over a meter in diameter). This already meant some interesting possibilities after work hours. Now it also means WiiU gaming on the trip back and forth. :D

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like that guy is having a wii-lly good time.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo should think about making a version of the gamepad with a HDMI in_slot. With a HDMI in_slot then all games could be played on the gamepad. Then Air lines and trains could have Wii_Us for the passengers to play. So it loses some portability this way. That wouldn't stop me. I'd buy a 75 or 100 ft hdmi cable and be able to play it any where in my future apartment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome