Hacking Wii U model ripping has begun.

Naruzeldamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In any event, since I more than likely might not be able to get this to work for myself could anyone rip the models of Ganondorf's OOT outfit and Zelda as well as Cia, Ruto, Lana and as many of the playable characters as possible (all outfits if possible too!)
and convert them into a format usable in Miku Miku Dance?
Please and Thankyou :P
I want to make Link and Ganondorf do At Worlds End Dance hall :P
Just cause lolz

I would like the environment models too if possible so I can have a background ....

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Well, I've got an idea about getting 3D models when we cannot unzip the model archives. When the kernel exploit is out and we can use the new build of Gecko dNet we could extract models out off the RAM instead. Simply search for common model tags like "this is padding" and have a look where the 3D model starts (there should be a pile of floats). take the address of the first and last float and dump all values between. Then we would just need a program that can convert this to an .obj :)

Naruzeldamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those Screens aren't from Noesis, has anyone fixed the problem with Neosis positioning certain polygons on the zero axis yet?
If someone could get on that(and the 'I don't want to rip dress polygons lol' problem) then I can export and convert the models for 3DS Max use.
As soon as that's fixed then I could start sharing models :/
For now they're for personal use.

Owli

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry if I'm wrong here, but there is a possibility to extract the textures of Super Mario 3D World?

D

Deleted User

Can someone dump bayonetta 2 files so i will try to rip them
I have the gamez the fact Is that i am on latest fw and i am scared of homebrew in General because i am a mess, i will brick anything if it happens lol
Also i heard now there Is a tool who just open and extract bfres?(like efe for 3ds)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You need a Tylenol pm