Hacking [Wii U] Homebrews/Exploits - ideas or suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh crap! On the link you gave, people really asked for "Nintendont directly from the Homebrew Launcher" or "Manga reader" (The Wii U have a PDF Reader already) or a "Recovery mode/Anti-brick" ...

You're right, GBATemp is not ready.
I don't think it's a "not ready" thing. If you would like to get a thread stickied then you have to provide something unique and useful to all users, something that is much needed and therefore should be at the top of the first page. As Cyan said, most of the threads that are created and asking to be stickied already exist somewhere else on the site. The search does work. I know that it can be hard to find the info you are looking for if you haven't been watching the front page every day but if you create a new thread you really should do your homework on the site first.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I guess I'll just close it now.
Like I said, exploit idea are not useful, and a homebrew idea thread already exists. We should keep all the requests in the same place.

We already have a lot of stickied threads here, and I removed some old ones two days ago. I tried to update the first post of the remaining ones but some are still in need of updates.
I pinned a new one, (Definitive vWii hacking guide), like the WiiU definitive thread it contains a lot of useful and well detailed steps.

Reactions: Deleted User
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling on you