Hacking Wii U Homebrew Preparation

CLOUD9RED

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Got myself a WiiU today too (Mario Cart 8 bundle, physical disk), the FW is 3.1.0
in order to get to 5.3.2 I use one the earlier mentioned discs like Super Smash Bros, Mario Party 10, Platoon, etc. right? So how does it work then, I just put it inside and start updating automatically?
PS: I have a physical copy of Pokken Tournament, it's tempting to put it inside but I can't do that, right? :D

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got myself a WiiU today too (Mario Cart 8 bundle, physical disk), the FW is 3.1.0
in order to get to 5.3.2 I use one the earlier mentioned discs like Super Smash Bros, Mario Party 10, Platoon, etc. right? So how does it work then, I just put it inside and start updating automatically?
PS: I have a physical copy of Pokken Tournament, it's tempting to put it inside but I can't do that, right? :D
Correct to the first, and DO NOT play Pokken until you have spoofed to 5.5.1

D

Deleted User

Hi! I'M new on the site a d in hacking too.What can we do and what can't we do with hack beside not play online? I know probably is been already asked but...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1