• Untitled 2.png
    Untitled 2.png
    84 KB · Views: 299

soneek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a reminder that everyone can grab pre-made BFSTM and NUS3Bank files on the Smash Custom Music website. Make sure to PM me if you need another music format supported, and I'll work on implementing it. I can't do anything for stuff developed by Platinum Games though through the website. Hyrule Warriors, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze can be supported, but I just need the demand for it.

I'll try to finish up the BFSAR injector as well for custom BFWAV files, for NSMBU, and Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash.

Reactions: I pwned U!

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
Just a reminder that everyone can grab pre-made BFSTM and NUS3Bank files on the Smash Custom Music website. Make sure to PM me if you need another music format supported, and I'll work on implementing it. I can't do anything for stuff developed by Platinum Games though through the website. Hyrule Warriors, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze can be supported, but I just need the demand for it.

I'll try to finish up the BFSAR injector as well for custom BFWAV files, for NSMBU, and Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash.

How's the GUI coming along for adding tracks and voice banks? Is there already a way to add voice banks withave the help of Sammi''s Param Editor?

soneek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How's the GUI coming along for adding tracks and voice banks? Is there already a way to add voice banks withave the help of Sammi''s Param Editor?

I was advising @deinonychus71 for making the GUI, and he finished up the music addition research. I haven't had time to play or test anything myself yet, but it looks to work as intended. I don't think anyone has done any GUI for the costume specific voices, or adding voices for non-voiced characters yet.

Reactions: I pwned U!

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
I was advising @deinonychus71 for making the GUI, and he finished up the music addition research. I haven't had time to play or test anything myself yet, but it looks to work as intended. I don't think anyone has done any GUI for the costume specific voices, or adding voices for non-voiced characters yet.

So is a release on the horizon? Which idle do you tinker with to add costume-specific voice banks?

shremi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is it worth updating one of my 5.3.2 Wii u's or is this going to get ported to 5.3.2?
This i am also on 5.3.2 but I guess Nintendo will make an update soon and this will be patched..... I am also spoofed with tubehax don't know if I should disable and update or otherwise be in 5.3.2 for a while

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol