Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

paulttt

Trophies
XP
Country
To all the nay sayers, go out there and becone informed in computer science and/or hardware before running your mouths.

You're just making fools out of yourselves.

You want justification for unfinished exploits not being released? Just look what happened when the webkit exploit was leaked early. Nintendo patched it asap abd the hope for decent homebrew gotait and see setback.

You can say we're all just talk now, but you wait and see once the scene explodes when decent exploits are properly released

Well said. I'm more of a lurker than a contributor, but I don't even to pretend to understand the intricacy's of the work that TSK has done so far. Have at em' kid! All the best for the scene in the future.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just going to ignore the rest of your massive shit post and state that WiiUKey is dead.

Oh I did get an answer of some sort for something then, so your saying the WiiUKey is dead now! So listen, everyone that has ordered or was looking forward to the WiiKeyU its been confirmed its DEAD by this chappy so I suggest get a refund!!! Sometimes it takes a harsh comment to get the truth out there! also the rest goodluck to you but like I said I will believe in it when I see it and also I don't think tbh something concrete like a short video would of hurt anything from going wrong to keep people interested, I think by not doing that is a little selfish!

robcrazee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There is a lot of drama here i see i do lurk lots but to be honest i have kept my wii u offline too waiting for an exploit of some type. I think that between the wiikey u, chadders (maybe you should pipe up here mate) and everyone who is spending spare time working on an exploit is a bit of a cop out as wiikey u dont deliver....the development team don't deliver.......you smash people (FaTaL_ErRoR)when they suggest something that might be close to either the wiiukey team or people who have actually half or even fully deleloped a way to run homebrew on the wii u. Im not defending or burning anyone here but to be honest who here is still on 5.1 or lower and what could nintendo do if an exploit or hack would run on these firmwares? the psp scene showed eventually that all firmwares could be hacked and the people who held back from updating had the first look at what homebrew could do for their console? hell even the wii u was hacked withing 6 months and people who wanted to make their own chips could do so (and then teams similar to the wiikey team came around trying to sell it.....bastards)

My point is that even if a half or fully developed hack is there maybe show it on lower firmwares as it sounds like it is not relative to the newest firmware and nintendo would have patched it anyway and you all know it (im not trying to burn others im just trying to think logically about all of this)

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To add on to Marionumber1......The Wiiukey team has nothing. That is why nothing has been released. Everyone can say they are "waiting" for a certain update, but that is just wishful thinking. If they had something (even if it was something they thought would be patched and want to wait till after Smash) They would have a video, or some sort of proof of concept on it by now. You could say they are waiting for smash, but once smash is out and nothing is there, Will you say they are waiting for some DLC? than Zelda! The list will be added to. They bought information they thought was better off some people that were sneaking and stealing from the scene, once they got shown out for doing it, all information given out stopped, and others helping stopped (or didn't and just are keeping quiet). But that is fact. They sold useless information with promises of more, upset the ones they took the info from and stopped helping/sharing more.

Second. I love how everyone wants these guys to give updates every step of the way with source code in hopes "others" will use it as their own (3ds scene essentially right now).That wouldn't do much considering, that webkit exploit has been out a long time and not many have done/came out with doing something with that other than a few, (also more info coming out leads to more possibilities Nintendo patches it better to have options for more firmware versions) Let them do their work, then we can get some homebrew, I want some more awesome HB games!

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To add on to Marionumber1......The Wiiukey team has nothing. That is why nothing has been released. Everyone can say they are "waiting" for a certain update, but that is just wishful thinking. If they had something (even if it was something they thought would be patched and want to wait till after Smash) They would have a video, or some sort of proof of concept on it by now. You could say they are waiting for smash, but once smash is out and nothing is there, Will you say they are waiting for some DLC? than Zelda! The list will be added to. They bought information they thought was better off some people that were sneaking and stealing from the scene, once they got shown out for doing it, all information given out stopped, and others helping stopped (or didn't and just are keeping quiet). But that is fact. They sold useless information with promises of more, upset the ones they took the info from and stopped helping/sharing more.

Second. I love how everyone wants these guys to give updates every step of the way with source code in hopes "others" will use it as their own (3ds scene essentially right now).That wouldn't do much considering, that webkit exploit has been out a long time and not many have done/came out with doing something with that other than a few, (also more info coming out leads to more possibilities Nintendo patches it better to have options for more firmware versions) Let them do their work, then we can get some homebrew, I want some more awesome HB games!

ITP: Hardware issues don't exist and every plan goes as planned.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just going to ignore the rest of your massive shit post and state that WiiUKey is dead.

Guys I just wanted to apologise for my outburst yesterday! I'm not usually like that at all I'm very chilled out most of the time and really am a good/sound chappy/person but was having a bad day yesterday so I hope you accept my apology for that outburst, same goes to the others as well, NWPlayer,TeamScriptKiddies, MarioNo.1, Wulfy & anyone else that was offended by my comment! Your doing a great job guys keep it up I hope to see something real soon, just please ignore me when I get a bit like that, its nothing personal it was just a bad time! :)

Edit: also know one has forced me to apoligise to you, staff no one, I fealt it was the right thing to do :)

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
his prob right though the WiiUKey does seem to have vanished into a black hole :P

Yeah I don't think he should of said the wiikeyu is dead that could cause issues for the team on orders etc., I don't think it is I just think there probably waiting for the christmas period next month or early January, its not dead by any means I believe this!. ;)

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Right I need bringing uptodate regarding the wiiu. I take it there is still no modding solution???? Im confused because I am seeing wiiu rips are being uploaded onto the internet so I guess the games can now be dumped. I do have a wiiu so if it can be modded somehow then Im up for doing it. Thanks in advance guys, any help with this will be very much apprectaed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: