Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

unvaluablespace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this isn't related to the hacking discussion, so mods please feel free to remove this. all I ask is that you let it stay up for a little while so the true hackers here can see it:

But I just wanna say, keep up the great work guys! You're doing an awesome job and definitely on to something here. Nintendo patched this exploit for a reason, otherwise they probably wouldn't have bothered if it didn't lead to something. I appreciate the work you guys are doing on hacking the Wii U. I wish I had at least an inkling of the mind or skill you guys have with this hacking stuff. Unfortunately I can only sit here on the sidelines and root for you along the way. haha.

I know nothing about hacking, and honestly a lot of this stuff flies over my head, but its definitely interesting and I find myself frequenting this thread constantly to find updates and see what you guys have found or messed with. I cant wait to do other things with my Wii U than what Nintendo intended, and I envy you guys. the work you put in is nothing short of remarkable. much appreciated. thanks, and good luck! :D

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.sweetsideofsweden.com
XP
Country
Sweden
I have updated Snailface script to allow us to bypass the need of Cygwin. I will test it on a real 5.1.0 Wii U to make sure it works to 100% and if so I will share it here :D
(i had some problems with "-DVER=" could not get it to work, so I had to remove the support for versions under 500 in "coreinit.h". Also, you need to write "500" for booth 5.0.0 and 5.1.0)

Fellow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have any ideas?

Brawl has to be ripped to the external hard drive using 222/223 mload right?

So if the Wii U is not compatible with 222/223 mload, what's the best way to rip Brawl on the hard drive using Configurable USB loader?

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Sweden
" http://wiiu-hb.com/510 " give a error and say: "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." please... solve the problem ...

Yes, the reason is that we are working on a new system for the website, untill then so wont you be able to test the exploit via the website.

Reactions: tmactx

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Sweden
Anyone gotten cafe_sdk to compile with the WebKit exploit?

Code:
In file included from ../src/include/cafe/vpad.h:19:0,
                from ../src/testing.c:2:
../src/include/cafe/os.h:199:34: error: unknown type name 'va_list'
void OSVReport( const char* msg, va_list list );
                                  ^
In file included from ../src/include/cafe/os.h:258:0,
                from ../src/include/cafe/vpad.h:19,
                from ../src/testing.c:2:
../src/include/cafe/os/OSFastCast.h:26:21: fatal error: ppc_ghs.h: No such file
or directory
#include <ppc_ghs.h>
                    ^
compilation terminated.

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Sweden
The libraries are located on the filesystem and can be accessed through the OSDynLoad functions.
yeah, but that requires me to rewrite a lot of code. with the header files so can I just include the header files and everything will work XD

Reactions: djbubba2002

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, but that requires me to rewrite a lot of code. with the header files so can I just include the header files and everything will work XD

Including the header files isn't enough to access the libraries. You have to either dynamically link with them (as an RPX/RPL) or get the symbol addresses at runtime.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night