Hacking Wii U GC Adapter with vWii Emulators (and maybe USB loaders)?

Twothousnd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there is a way to get the Wii U Gamecube adapter to work with emulators like VBA GX or Not64? I know that the adapter works with Nintendont so I think it would be possible.
And is there a way to use the gamecube adapter when loading wii games from usb?
Thanks

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Does anyone know if there is a way to get the Wii U Gamecube adapter to work with emulators like VBA GX or Not64? I know that the adapter works with Nintendont so I think it would be possible.
And is there a way to use the gamecube adapter when loading wii games from usb?
Thanks
is it possible? yep.
will it happen?nope.

Most those emulator devs stopped working years ago and adding hid controls(wiiu GC adapter) is not something you can do on 2 or 3 lines so every app can have them but they have to do some extensive codding and knowing everything on that emulator, so yeah while it would be possible, besides nintendont i dont see anyone else even bothering to do so much extensive code to get it working.Maybe if the wiiu has a scene some day they will be standard pratice but dont get your hopes up for any wii/vwii homebrew apps to even include them becuase most of them stopped years ago and those who didnt dont have any interest to add them, heck the wiiupro controller that is easibly added is also missing from preety much every app too and all it needs is some lines just to add another BT controller to the list.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup