Gaming Wii U Games With Active Online Gaming

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Please don't recommend me Mario Kart 8 as I've played the shit out of it and neither any CoD titles, Injustice (I tried going online and it didn't work) or Tekken (fun game but not a sticker for it).

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Here is a list of wiiu games, that make use of the nintendo network... but that doesn't mean, they have heavy online usage... so unless somebody else tells you some good games, you can still at least take a look at those games listed here and find out about their online features
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Network_games#Wii_U

I think, Monster Hunter would be an example for the type of game you are looking for

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Monster hunter 3U is hugely active. Probably the most active wii-u game after MK8.

Assassins creed 4 multiplayer is still fairly active too. I never have trouble finding people for a game altho its not the exsactly deep gameplay. Its fun for a few rounds if you have nothing better to do tho!

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
You should wait for the new game Splatoon or something.

I'll be buying Splatoon and am hoping they'll add Mario to it as a guest character because his Sunshine clone fits the game.

Rayman Legends

I don't remember Rayman Legends allowing online co-op, but aside from that I've been thinking of getting because it's a great platforming game.

I made a similar post and you were the only one to reply, must not be a big online community for the Wii U.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-games-online-multiplayer-communities.367507/#post-5025180

Yeah online play on Wii U is pretty limited unfortunately and wish Nintendo would make something about it.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Co-op? I thought you were only looking for online play.

In any case, It does allow that in the weekly challenge and daily challenge, but not in the extreme ones. But I greatly discourage that, since it affects rankings a lot and just ruins the fun of the game. It sadly doesn't have a separate leaderboards for single players and co-op players

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I just meant online play without co-op but if that were another option I'd be up for it.

For now I think I'll still stick to MK8.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
For what it's worth, the game is great with extensive content. The online play is very addicting as well once you get to practice it. I went up to 6th worldwide before I finally retired.

From what I understand it's also $20 now. So I don't think there will be a better time to buy it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended