Hacking Wii U Games RAM Hacking Progress

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Relys is correct there appears to be no offline "ANTI-cheating system". But no one really cares if you cheat yourself or cheat your friends and/or family. BUT online is easily detactable that's one of the reasons none of their ghost data has been uploaded.
The only reason they didn't do anything online related is because the Wii U they hacked isn't connect to the Internet to maintain possible exploits and homebrew instead of taking the risks of having a patched/ updated system. Nintendo honestly never even used an anti-cheat system in any of their games and I'm 99% sure they again relied on their console's security only. If they catch you play extremely obvious with hacks they'll probably just ban you (like on Wii). It was 3rd parties messing with RAM hackers in the past and mainly for offline games though, lmfao.

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only reason they didn't do anything online related is because the Wii U they hacked isn't connect to the Internet to maintain possible exploits and homebrew instead of taking the risks of having a patched/ updated system. Nintendo honestly never even used an anti-cheat system in any of their games and I'm 99% sure they again relied on their console's security only. If they catch you play extremely obvious with hacks they'll probably just ban you (like on Wii). It was 3rd parties messing with RAM hackers in the past and mainly for offline games though, lmfao.

People can believe whatever they want, it just doesn't make it so.
"The only reason ..." is just a completely wrong statement. You obliviously have not watched their live feeds on twitch.
I believe your "99%" statement is just plain wrong,again. I'm 100% certain.
One of us will be COMPLETELY correct. The other will be COMPLETELY wrong. I know where I would place my money if I were to bet. Can't wait for final results.

Reactions: google

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
So I will give you a simple example of how anti-cheat system would work.

Say you have a player with X,Y,Z coordinates in 3d space. As these coordinates change, the player moves across the screen right?

Well, a cheater could modify these values in RAM to give him/herself super speed or teleport to a coordinate.

I've done that before! but with low to highest "values" rate. Like speeds, or space (2d, 3d) offsets. You can even static (C) a variable so it doesn't get overriden, and copy its contents upon seconds ( if( (currentsec % seconds_delta) == 0) then save the values result somewhere.

Though mario kart when lags desynchs from server and could cause wrong spatial offsets, but it's definitely doable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse